Chapter - 1

14 year old Jisoo was having lunch in there dining table with her Stepmom and Dad. "Honey! I tried this dish for the first time and you're not even giving any feedback on it nor Jisoo giving any complement" said Jisoo's Stepmom with an annoyed look.

"Love! No matter what dish you make, it's always a Chef's Kiss for me" her father replied "What about you Jisoo? Do you not like it?" Asked her Stepmom while side eyeing at her but Jisoo was just moving her spoon without eating "Jisoo? Jisooyaa!" She called her name more than a whisper.

"Huh?" Sorry! I was thinking about my School Project" Jisoo flinched and tried to excuse with an apology while looking down at her table " This girl! Doesn't even feel grateful for getting such food" Jisoo's Mother tsked " Love calm down! She's just stressed with her studies. She's a hardworking kid" Jisoo's Father reasonated.

"But--" Jisoo's Mom was about to protest when....... "Huhh" Jisoo gasped outta nowhere "Sweetie, what happened? Your Mother was just worried about you, don't be scared" her father said assuring Jisoo "Yes, I know, I am ok" Jisoo said with a forced smile.

They all started eating again while her stepmom giving few glances at Jisoo. "Huhh" Jisoo gasped again "What is wrong with you Jisoo!?" Her mother asked with barely a normal voice "I-I am s-sorry" Jisoo could only stutter that being scared "Is everything ok, Jisoo?" Her father asked with visible concern "Yes" terrified Jisoo from inside could only utter that "Eat, Honey" her mother said with serious look and with that they started eating again but just after 3 more spoons that Jisoo had.......... "Huhhh" Jisoo gasped again "Enough Jisoo! You are disrespecting the food now!" Jisoo's stepmom raised her voice now "S-sorry, I actually" Jisoo was stuttering looking at the table with teary eyes while trying to say when her father said "Jisoo, you look tired Dear. You need to rest, go to your room and don't worry about Mom" Jisoo just nodded not daring to look at her parents, she got up from her chair and went to her room "Why did you support her now? Don't you see? You are spoiling her by letting her behave however she likes!" Protested Jisoo's stepmom with an annoyed look "Something is wrong with Jisoo, can't you see? She looks so weak now and very stressed about something. I will go and check on her, I want to ask her if everything's really ok around her" with that Jisoo father too got up from his chair leaving only her stepmom at dining table "Fine! I will eat alone" stepmom said to herself while watching Jisoo's father going toward her room.

Jisoo who was crying hard while hugging her knees at the edge of her bed suddenly flinched when her door swung open revealing her father coming inside "D-dad!" Her voice was breaking by crying "My daughter, why are you being like this? Don't cry now, you are my good daughter" her father tried to console her "D-dad p-please! Why are you doing this to me!? Stop it P-PLEASE!" Jisoo's voice was choking barely trying to word things out while stuttering and being a crying mess

"Don't be like this now, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE TOUCHING YOUR THIGHS and that's why I was touching you there earlier too" Jisoo's father answered with a wide grin across his face stepping forward toward her bed while saying those words shamelessly to her.