Chapter - 4

Jisoo P.O.V

I didn't had the idea that what on earth was he trying to do by caressing me but I had to get off and protect my face at the same time

In desperation, I made a hasty move and put my one hand on both of his eyes to cover it, my face still buried on his hard toned chest

As I notice his grip loosening from my low back and hand stopped caressing my neck because of my freaky move, I took the chance and rolled down to road beside him.

The man from the truck was already out and was running toward us.
Strange! What looked like an eternity to me was actually a couple of minutes when this stalker was groping me.

Author P.O.V

The driver came hastily "I am so sorry Miss! My truck's breaks started glitching all of a sudden, I thought I would die just now, I am really sorry Miss" the driver pleaded while helping Jisoo get up and stand in her feet.

"It's ok! Please call an engineer and fix your vehicle thoroughly as this accident could be more disastrous so, please do your truck's service right now!" Jisoo firmly said while Jungkook got up from the ground and Jisoo panicked. She fix her mask to be assure that her face don't get reveal to his stalker"

"Yes Miss, it's a miracle I got saved by cornering the side of my truck and this gentleman here saved you" the driver was picking up Jisoo's bag and other fallen stuff from her bag in the road.

Jisoo didn't even dare looking at Jungkook while he was staring at her blankly and checked her from top to bottom several times to make sure that her body is unscathed.

She hurriedly took her bag and stuff from the driver shoved her fallen stuff inside and thanked the driver while bowing twice and the driver did the same as she ran toward the pavement at the roadside.

Jungkook chuckled lightly at her speed of light while looking at her disappearing figure. The driver bowed as an apology and left but Jungkook just stared at him.

Jungkook sigh and close his eyes while facing toward the sky
"This feeling.... is not just as simple as what I thought of myself as just a secret admirer of her, it has become something serious now" he took a deep breath with eyes still closed

Jisoo was watching him from her company's glass wall "what the heck is he!?" She whispered to herself watching him leave after that.

Jisoo sigh and went to the back office which is below the main entrance of her company (basement of the company)

The Workshop of Jewellery Studio of Platinum Quora is based in the basement as it's a more peaceful place to create a workshop for Jewellery Artisans compared to the main building upstairs

Jisoo takes the lift and press "underground" button.

She opens the door of the workshop and greets them with a smile and they did the same with warm smile, co workers which are quite older than her but Jisoo works with the seniors despite being just an Internee as she got experience and talent as equal as other senior colleagues.

Jisoo made her way toward her working desk as she felt so exhausted from the recent incident, she sigh again as she ran her hands to her hair, she didn't know what to do about her stalker who has been waiting for her arrivals at the company since a month?

She is both lucky and tricky to always make Jungkook's attempts a fail to find out about about her.

__________

He entered in "J.K. and Sons" jewel showroom and gets greeted by the sales men,  he greets back with a cold face

"Jungkook you are here! Please go to the company and handle the works there, I will take care of the work here" a man in early 60s came to him

"Ok Dad" Jungkook nodded and left.

Jungkook's father Mr. Jeon Junheok is the owner of several branches of Jewellery Plazas worldwide like this in the name of "J.K. and Sons"

Jungkook and his Dad control all the branches from there Company where Jewellery producers make deals with them and wholesale there designs in the company. The transportation of those jewellery products to there jewellery showrooms are controlled  through there Company "J.K. and Sons Co."

Jungkook's mother died due to fatal heart disease when he was 16 year old. Since then, he has been an aloof boy who doesn't like to speak or interact. He was like this since birth but his Mother was an exception, he only opened himself in front of his mother only.

Jungkook reaced the company and entered into Vice Chairman's Cabin. As soon as he sat and took the file on desk...

"So! How was the meeting with your little crush?" Park Jimin asked sitting in front of Jungkook.

Jimin has been friends with Jungkook since they were 6 year old and they studied together too. Jimin now works as one of the dealers of the company who sets deal with big jewellery artists and producers to wholesale there designs to Jungkook's company.

"Can't you be more formal Jimin?" Jungkook glares at Jimin.

"Drop the formalities but why you look more serious today? Did your little crush rejected you again?" He perks his lips and raising one eyebrow.

Jungkook is probably shooting daggers  at Jimin as to warn "I won't let her do anything which might seperate us" Jungkook knew by now that even if she denies him, he won't let Jisoo get away from him at any cost!

Jimin got scared from his glare "look at you being all lover over your little crush when you were the one who literally bribed that truck driver to make all this scene from today!" Jimin is in disbelief at his friend's absurdness

Jungkook just gets up from his seat without looking at Jimin, he walks toward where Jimin is sitting.

Now when Jimin looks up close to Jungkook he almost fall from his seat as Jungkook's eyes are now blood shot red, his eyes glaring at Jimin's terrified face with clenched fists.

Jimin was going berserk with fear as he knows he can't challenge mad jungkook as no matter how calm he looks, no one can stay sane after facing Jungkook's wrath "I-I am sorry JK, I didn't mea--"

"Yes, it was me who put all this setup of that truck accident for her" Jungkook's voice is deep and aloof and an empty maniac smirk on his face can be seen now from no where!