Chapter - 2

"NO! STOP IT!" Jisoo shot her eyes wide open and got up screaming and breathing heavily in pure fear.

She looked around in distress to assure herself that it was a dream and she's safe in her own home "It was a dream...." she whispers to herself as she sigh in relief then her alarm rang as it was 7 A.M. in the morning.

She close the alarm and gets out of her bed to freshen up and get ready for her day

19 year old Kim Jisoo who's life is as normal as an Ordinary Korean Girl but with a traumatizing past which made her doubt the whole existence of her life.

She's currently in 1st year of University doing Bachelors in Jewellery Design. People in Korea usually graduate from school in 20 years but Jisoo being a hardworking and intelligent student graduated from school when she was 18 year old.

 People in Korea usually graduate from school in 20 years but Jisoo being a hardworking and intelligent student graduated from school when she was 18 year old

Jisoo made herself an Iced Americano and left from her apartment toward her car.

Her university is at 8 A.M. till 1 P.M. after that she leaves for work shift which starts from 2 P.M.

Jisoo is an aesthetic lover and since childhood she used to make random accessories with beads, her hobby changed into passion and thus, she's doing Bach. in J.D.

She got selected for internship in 1st year of her college only, by a Jewellery Brand named Platinum Quora. She originally applied for the internship job to support her University and household expenses.

Jisoo parked her car in parking lot which is in basement of University and walked through her class hurriedly "Damn! I just hope that I am not late. Maybe I should start waking up at 6 A.M. and exercise to make my not too long legs walk faster uugghh" she cursed herself continuously murmuring stupid nothings till she reach her class.

Professor isn't there yet. Jisoo sat in her usual corner seat at the back and took out her notes to revise her work designs. Jisoo prefers peaceful and silent environment and the place where she sits is perfect to her preference until...

"Yaaa Kim Freaking Jisoo! Move your authoritative ass away from my seat! It's my seat too" an annoying young brat yells in front of Jisoo.

Jisoo rolled her eyes while still looking down at her notes but suddenly sit up giving a bored look to the person in front of her and it was Lee Taeyong

Honestly Taeyong.... I m so done with your fuckery but you still move your unworthy ass toward me just to get my attention" Jisoo gives a sarcastic smirk folding her arms across her chest.

"Ahahaahhahahahaha Kim Jisoo you are not so savage as you think now drop the fucking act as you are scarier than my Neighbour's Aunty" Taeyong said laughing awkwardly as he always has the lower hand when it comes to savageness of this duo.

Jisoo who was once giving a disgusted smirk, now gave a huge playful grin and flicked Taeyong's forehead. "I know and it's oddly satisfying to me, now come and sit and yes, I was seating with my authoritative ass just to save your seat you airhead!" Jisoo smiles cheekily at Taeyong which was enough to melt his heart away.

Taeyong gives a warm smile "I know pabo!" They sat and started discussing there class notes.

Taeyong and Jisoo have been best friends since high school, they both were practically genius duos of there class back in high school so the two of them together applied for university together after graduating from school earlier than Korean age.

---

Time passed and now the duo were at the gate of university leaving. "When will your work end today?" Taeyong asks scrolling through his phone.

"8 P.M. and then I will do some grocery shopping for dinner" Jisoo answers and Taeyong grins to it

"Then you will be giving me treat tonight as I m craving for some cuisines from Chef Chu!" Taeyong  was giving not so puppy eyes to which Jisoo gives a go to hell look.

"Fine. Whatever" Jisoo responds with the same look but from inside she too wanted to have dinner with someone as it's been days since she has ate dinner with anyone and he's the only one with whom she's comfortable around.

"Great! I will be waiting for your masterpieces okay? Fighting!" With that Taeyong walked away and Jisoo smiled to herself while going to parking lot and drove to her work.

After parking her car near her company, Jisoo wore her mask before getting out of the car

Jisoo is now on the opposite road of her company building ready to cross the road when she again felt that extreme chill in her back making her feet numb and she's been feeling this creepy chills since she started working here

He's here. He's near me AGAIN. Jisoo say to herself while breathing heavily, she clutch her handbag tight, took a deep breath and started crossing the road while walking fastly so she could get away from him and his sight

When she was halfway on road, a truck which was moving unstably in road was about to hit Jisoo, the driver blow the horn to warn her but it was too close that when Jisoo noticed, she could only wide her eyes and shout covering her face by her hands.

The truck was few inches away from Jisoo, when she suddenly felt two pair of arms around her whole body pulling her back making her fall on the ground or more specifically on top of some wide shoulders and firm chest.

"Aaaaaahhhhh help!" Jisoo yelped from sudden action but her face is now buried deep in the stranger's chest.

Before Jisoo could process anything and pull out her face from that someone's chest, she felt the stranger's firm hand caressing her back of the neck and his other arm hugging her waist tightly as if he has been waiting for this moment longingly

Jisoo is not liking his touch one bit as it felt possessive and weird specially touching her bare back of the neck which was sending cold shivers to rest of her whole neck and back

But Jisoo now knew who's the person doing such weird things at such situation and she can only cry to it in fear now but first...

SHE HAS TO GET OUT OF HIS ARMS WITHOUT LETTING HIM LOOK AT HER FACE OR ELSE NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO SAVE HER FROM HER STALKER!