Chapter - 8

Jungkook's P.O.V

I reach her company and enter going straight to the Chairman's office floor, well it's not like I roam around the company for her only as I also have my own business here. I zone out as I enter the lift thinking how much of a hard work I pulled out just to get the long term partnership contract in this company rejecting all others but no one needs to know the reason why right?

I made my way to Chairman's office while slightly bowing to the employees who are greeting me but literally blocking my way

As soon as I reach the door, I swing it open and casually sit at the sofa in front of his office desk, legs spread wide and one arm on the headrest and the other hand on my thigh.

His chair turns at the front "Holy crap!" He starts with a slur for no reason. "When the heck you got in Jeon?" He asks in his heavy and deep voice but the words equally crappy!

"Just now" I play with my ear piercings tilting my head casually "What brings you here? Our contract procedures are done and there's still few days in the official date to start our work" He narrows his eyes already finding something sus!

"The procedures are made so don't you think of adding anymore weird demands of yours, and if you ever think, you have a chance to increase your company's profit percentage from the contract than I....." There he goes making non sense interpretations again "Namjoon shut your sly mouth!" Oh, I scowl when I am here for my most awaited opportunity. damn it!

"I have better work to do but it has always been a distasteful surprise for me whenever you come announced or announced so just say what you are here for this time?" I can't help but scoff, this man's really knows my intentions since the beginning. "You really are clever Joon heh, I am here to get to know your employees well" I stand up fixing my collar and walk toward him, my one hand tugging the jeans pocket

"My employees? Well you would just walk out of my office and there will already be a hurd of employees waiting for you to at least see you up close." Hah, he thinks, he knows it all "I meant..." I take a deep breath touching the bridge of my nose in frustration of his remarks and continue "I am talking about one certain employee of yours."

He furrows his brow but his eyes widen pretty soon. "and you really think I will give you any personal information about my certain employee?" the way this man emphasizes the word 'my' is making me fist my hand hard and I death glare at him showing my obvious distaste toward it.

"Kim Jisoo and I want to know where she works and her department now." I was already at my bay and now I can't carry on with this calm and patience facade. "Kim Jisoo?" He chuckles "I knew it's a girl but then what will I get?" He raises his brow looking up at me, I knew this man's a bastard in reality..... but that's make my work easier. "Raise in your profit percentage from our business." I smirk knowing best about what he wants. "10% of profit increment!" he exlaims leaning further both arms crossed resting on his desk.

"Deal" I forward my arm to join hands for the agreement and he accepts shaking it "But hey! You really gave up this much amount of profit just to know about this employee? How do you even know her for you to get all over for her?" He asks not believing the reason for my bold moves over a girl but he doesn't know her worth that this kind of small bait are nothing, in fact I have already spent way morr to reach this close to her today but honestly, this much doesn't even give a dint to my net worth.

I lick my lip and smile looking at him again "That's none of your business Joon. New agreements will be prepared by tomorrow now give me my share of deal" I don't have whole day to wait for this, I really wanna see her now.

He stand from his seat and walk in front of me now, resting his one hand on the desk while leaning back on it "Good day for you Jungkook as I am too happy with this deal now so I am gonna hand you over her whole file where...." he gives a smug look. "all of her personal informations are included as well." This man really doesn't care about the employees here, ready to bait it for himself and his business.

I grin back at him licking my lower lip and wetting my lip piercing, I can't be more satisfied and relieved now knowing that it's only me who's getting her informations, though without her consent but I could care less about it and it will be in safe hands as she can never feel safe with anyone more than me right?

Jisoo's P.O.V :-

It's 3 p.m. now and I am back from the cafeteria after lunch while the lift open to the small passage which leads straight to my department's door, few step away.

I twist the door knob open and raise my eyes to see no one back from lunch yet? They were talking about some treats I guess so they might take longer now. I grab my coat and take it off to hang it on the wooden coats hanger stand, where it belongs.

I twist my neck cupping the side of it with one hand, I close my eyes hoping to hear few soft cracks from this futile massage so I can get some relief from this stiffness a bit... but suddenly the lights of the room start flickering. The heck? I take my hands off my neck and walk toward the nearest switch board.

I tap the switches off but the lights are still flickering a bit. Did the company forget to pay the bills or what? I tap the switch on but suddenly the slow flickerings stop and lights goes off completely. Great! They really did forget to pay the bills this month. What a company!

I try to move toward the coat hanger while watching out for the tables as I forgot my phone on the coat. "What a day!" I grumble as it's totally dark in the room thanks to thick curtains as I move closer toward the hanger hoping to not bust my knees or legs by the tables.

But I flinch stopping my moves while my hands shivers by the sudden sensation of my hips brushing with something soft.... like someone's thighs? A freaking ghost! But I also hear hard breathing now just beside me, my own breath hitch as my palms all sweaty.... Who's here with me?