Mu Zili shuddered and said tremblingly, "No...it won't."

    "Nothing?"

    "No Xiuxian."

    Zhou Yi nodded in satisfaction.

    "Father, let's do the second sister's excommunication tonight. It just so happens that the clansmen gather together to watch a play, so we don't have to go door-to-door to find them.

    " , After all, they are their own flesh and blood, and family ties cannot be broken for a while.

    "Father, do you still hope that the second sister will come back from time to time to make such a fuss? Look at how scared Jiajia is. Today she can ignore my reputation and let me intervene in the Mu family's affairs. What's the matter in the future? Do you want me to do it? Dad, do you remember when I had a sudden fever when I was a child?"

    "Remember, what's wrong?"

    "Second sister lifted my quilt in the middle of the night." Zhou Yi said flatly. He didn't tell anyone about this matter, and he fell into a drowsy sleep at first, not sure who it was, but after thinking about it, Sanya was the only one who could do this.

    "What!!!" Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer screamed in unison, "Liulang, what you said is true?" Zhou Laoer asked in disbelief with his mouth trembling.

    Zhou Yi nodded slightly.

    Sanya flinched; then she screamed: "You are talking nonsense, I didn't, father, mother, you believe me, he is the one who slandered me..." "Damn girl, let me see if I don't beat you to death!!" Zhou Er

    Er He rushed up and swung his arms round, and then he slapped him. After the slap, he couldn't stop being afraid.

    When Zhou Yi was four years old, he had a severe wind and cold, and even the doctor was shaking his head. At that time, he was so anxious that if something happened to Liu Lang, he might go with him.

    Fortunately, Liu Lang was so lucky that he finally survived. He thought it was a simple wind and cold, but he didn't expect that there was something about Sanya, she wanted Liulang to die! If Liu Lang really has something wrong with him..., Zhou Er Er dare not think about it, at this moment, he can no longer care about the flesh and blood relationship with San Ya. Liu Lang is his lifeblood, anyone who wants to harm Liu Lang will kill him. She must break up with Sanya, such a cancer cannot be left behind! ! !

    Zhou Laoer stepped forward and dragged Sanya out of the door: "Go, go to the clan elders now, and we must get rid of this evil." "

    Ah, mother, help me, mother..."

    "Sanya, Sanya Ah, his father..." Wang Yan chased after him.

    Zhou Lao Er shouted loudly: "She wants Liu Lang to die, and you still protect her? Are you willing to kill our family when the time comes!

    " It was the first time to speak so loudly to Wang Yan.

    "What crime did I do..." Wang Yan trembled after being yelled at, covered her face and cried bitterly, and finally stopped chasing her.

    "Zhou Yi, you utterly devoid of conscience, I will never let you go..." Sanya couldn't stop Zhou Erer, and was dragged out of Zhou's yard by him, but she screamed sharper and louder. The words cursing Zhou Yi still clearly spread to Zhou's courtyard.

    "Second Sister's heart is too bad..." Liuya heard that Sanya even lifted Liulang's quilt when she had a fever, and she felt anxious and fearful for a while, what would happen to this family without Liulang? Liuya shuddered, unwilling to think about it any further.