Extra Chapter: Snow Fight

Start from the beginning

Jae-Ha: I tried to ask Hak, but he doesn't seem interested on playing snowball fight.

Me: I see. By the way, where are Yun and Priest Ik-Soo? Are they coming out?

Hak: Yun is cooking while the Priest goes to his praying place.

Me: Oh. (turns to Yona) Then what do you think? Should we play snowball fight with the boys?

Yona: (happy) Of course! (turns to Jae-Ha) We're in!

Jae-Ha: Excellent! Hak?

Hak: Tch! (starts marching away to help the others) Fine, but I'm gonna regret this!

Jae-Ha: Well... now that settles. Now... Oh Mee-Yon-chan, I hav-

Me: (ignores him) Come on, Yona. Let's go make our own snowballs.

Jae-Ha: Mee-Yon-chan~ I need a word with you~

Me: (pissed at Jae-Ha) (happy at Yona) I'll be right back and catch up with you later. Ao and Kirara would help for a moment.

Yona: (happy) No worries at all. (starts making snowballs with the two pets)

Me: (walked towards Jae-Ha with a dark aura) What do you want now?

Jae-Ha: Oh. It's just... (starts whispering in my ear)

Me: Uh huh. Uh huh. Uh huh. Wha? (face heats up) ARE YOU INSANE?! I CAN'T DO THAT!! O///∆///O

Yona: Hm? O.O

Jae-Ha: Your face is red~

Me: SHUT UP!

Jae-Ha: So...~

Me: Fine, deal! If I lose, I'll do it, but... I gonna hurt you afterwards! (starts marching away from him)

Jae-Ha: Good luck~ And thank you for your service, Mee-Yon-chan~

Mw: (mutters) I'm personally going to hurt him!

Yona: What was that about?

Me: Hm? Oh, no worries. Come on; let's start making lots and lots of snowballs.

Yona: (nods happily the starts making more snowballs)

It's on: 2 Girls (plus 2 pets) vs 5 Boys. I'm not going to lose. I'm not going to lose!

~A MOMENT LATER~

Kija: NOT ONLY HIME-SAMA AND MEE-YON-SAMA LOSE THE SNOW FIGHT, BUT THEY CAUGHT A FEVER TOO!! WHAT SHOULD WE GOING TO DO?! O______O

Zeno: Miss and Meme should be fine, Hakuryuu.

Yona: Don't worry, Kija. We'll be alright.

Me: Agree. [thinking] It's kind of my fault that I lose the bet anyway. [speaking] And Kija, for the 20th time, you don't need to add "-sama." Just call me "Mee-Yon".

Kija: (determined) But you are important to Hiryuu and us, 4 dragons. And besides, you are our second master along with Yona-hime-sama. *^*

Me: You're so determined. ^_^'

Yun: (came in to the room) Here. I made some rice porridge to warm to you up and you girls should get better for 2 days.

Yona and Me: Thanks.

----------

EXTRA CHAPTER WITH LUNAMAHANA (Me)

Jae-Ha: That's it? That's what you got so far? O.O Why aren't you going to write what I asked you, Luna-chan?

Me: (still typing on the computer on Microsoft for the chapter) No way ozay! I am not going to put my OC seducing Shin-Ah and should I say... I was about to, but I have no more ideas? That's my excuse for the day...

Jae-Ha: If you don't want your OC seducing Shin-Ah... (smirk) then why don't you seduce him instead.

Me: (still typing, but in anger mode) Someone let me delete this now.

Jae-Ha: Or... just give him a gentle kiss on the cheek or something. That would work well.

Me: I'm gonna regret this. (stops typing, gets up, and finds Shin-Ah) (about a minute or 2 later, spots Shin-Ah sitting on the couch with Ao on his head) Oh, Shin-Ah! Do you have minute?

Shin-Ah: Yeah... Is there anything wrong?

Me: No, but... is it okay for you to take off your mask for a moment?

Shin-Ah: ........! (stiffens for a moment) ...........

Me: Please~ Just for 5 seconds~ [thinking] I kind of wish to look into his eyes for an hour. I don't mind at all.

Shin-Ah: O... kay. (took his mask off and quickly closed his eyes)

Me: [thinking] I kind of wished that he opened his eyes, but... he's too innocent like an angel. (gently kissed his forehead; didn't noticed that his eyes widen) (letting go as he closes his eyes again) Thanks! (going back to my room)

Shin-Ah: .... (tilt his head) Eh?

Ao: (tilt his head too) Kyuu? (follows me; I didn't know)

Me: (back to my room) Well that did the trick... (spots Ao on the computer) AO! WHEN DID YOU GET IN HERE?! Wait... what are you doing?

Ao: Kyu... (presses "do not save" button and goes out from the room)

Me: (dumbfounded) Eh? O.O

Jae-Ha: Luna-chan~ (walks in the room) Have you finished the chapter yet?

Me: I can't.

Jae-Ha: Hm? Why not?

Me: I didn't save it and... Ao... deleted it...

Jae-Ha: Eh? ......YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! 

-------------------

A/N: SORRY IF THIS IS OUT OF NOWHERE!!! Though... I hope you guys like the chapter so far and... I hope you guys didn't mind the extra chapter... (laughs nervously) Please like/comment! :)