Epilogue

It's been already four months Lisa and Taehyung are together. It's been two months since there was a collaboration between Blackpink and BTS. Both Army and Blink were really happy of the collaboration.

Taehyung and Lisa were happy because the whole world knew about their relationship and plainly accepted it. Now they hope to live happily without anythinf bothering them.

"Tae, are we going to meet the other members?" Lisa asked to Taehyung as she entered the bedroom.

"Yes," Taehyung answered while approaching Lisa. "They said they prepared something." 

Taehyung hugged Lisa and buried his face in the crook of her neck.

"Is everything OK? You don't seem fine." Taehyung asked tightening his arms around Lisa.

"I'm just wandering how Jennie and Jungkook will react after seeing each other. You know, since they broke up, they haven't spoken to each other yet. Plus Jennie is already in a relationship with Kai." Lisa let out what was bothering her. "I'm scare of how they will react."

Taehyung let go of the hug and kissed Lisa's lips for a while.

"They are adults, they know how to behave. And let me tell you, Jungkook realized his errors and now he just wants Jennie's happiness. You can be sure that he would not cause any fuss." Taehyung reassured Lisa stroking her manes softly.

"Thanks Tae. Thanks for always being by my side and reassuring me when I'm down." She said looking in to his beautiful eyes.

"You don't need to thanks me. It's my pleasure." Taehyung said and then kissed her.

--

--

It turned out that the meeting went really well. Jennie and Jungkook didn't seem akward in front of each other. It was as if everything went back to normal between them.

The boys had adopted Kai. They laughed with each other and even teased the four girls who was watching them.

Lisa was really happy to see this scene presenting in front of her. She wish this could stay for ever.

End.