Chapter 22

"Your parents are really cool." Taehyung said to Lisa when they were both in the kitchen taking out the plates for dessert.

"Thanks, they really seem to like you." Lisa said.

"Who wouldn't like a Kim Taehyung?" Taehyung with a smile.

I laughed but didn't answered. He's right who wouldn't like him. He's perfect and easily outgoing.

"Lis, do you have anything scheduled for tomorrow?" Take asked turning to look at Lisa who place the plates she was holding on the table.

"No, I don't have any personal schedule. And tomorrow the girls and I are free. Why?" Lisa said looking at Tae.

"I was just wandering if you'd like to go out with me tomorrow. Like we could go somewhere fun. It's been a long time since whe had an outing." Taehyung said scratching the back of his neck.

Lisa stayed silent for a moment then she smiled. "Yeah, I will love to." She said "And you're right it's been a long time since whe had an outing."

Taehyung stayed silent too wondering if he should say what was in his mind or not. He looks at Lisa and finally decides to speaks his heart out.

"I haven't been sincere with you lately and I really want to tell something really important to you. That's why I'm taking you out." Tae said with a serious face.

Lisa who heard that suddenly became scare and curious. She really wanted to know what Taehyung wanted to talk about but at the same time she was scared that it was something bad. Imagine he tells her that he likes girl? Or he tells her that he's going to die? She was really worry right now.

She forced a smile to Tsehyung. "OK, so at what time should we meet?" She asked.

"At 11am. We'll spend the whole day together." Taehyung said. "And also bring some sport clothes, it can help." He added with a wink and then exited the kitchen taking the plates Lisa put on the table.

Lisa was left with an uncontrollable heart. What is the important thing Tae has to talk to her about. She really wanted to know.

"I really hate it when he does that." She grumbled and excited the kitchen.

••

••

"Can we sleep together?" Lisa asked the girls when thet where about to go to bed.

"Why all of a sudden?" Rose asked suspiciously.

"I just want to talk to you about something." Lisa said slowly for the boys to not listen to them.

"I'm OK for you to sleep with me." Jennie said hugging Lisa.

"Me too." Jisoo said joining the hug.

Rose looked at them and let out a desperate sigh.

"OK, then we'll sleep all together." She said also joining the group hug.

They walked to the boys and told them they were sleeping together then they went upstairs and debated in which room we are going to sleep in. After a long time, they decided to sleep in Rose's room since there's two beds.

"Lisa, you wanted to tell us something." Jennie reminded Lisa making herself comfortable in Rose's bed with the owner just beside her.

"Oh, yeah. Taehyung asked me out for an outing." Lisa said.

"Oh, that's cool. It's not a problem, right?" Rose said.

"Yeah, it's not. I'm really happy but the thing is that he said he has to tell me something really important and now I'm freaking out." Lisa explained calmly.

"You don't need to freak out, Lis. Maybe what he tell you is something good. Who knows. Don't think negatively." Jisoo said stroking Lisa's head gently.

"I hope so." Lisa said nodding her head.

"Anyway, if he dares break you heart, I'll kill him." Jennie said evingly.

"I'm so happy to have you girls." Lisa said looking at her members with a sweet smile.

They continued talking about some stuffs till midnight. They finally decided to go to bed cause tomorrow will be a big day. Especially for Lisa.