𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

"I've heard about your collaboration with BTS." Irene said "How is it going?"

Blackpink and Red Velvet were having an outing together. Now, they are sitting in a restaurant after spending hours in shops and boutiques.

"The collaboration is doing well. They're really fun to work with." said Rosé before calling the waiter.

"Nine Kimchi please." she order. The waiter wrote it down and went away.

Rosé turned back to the eight girls who were looking at her.

"What? I'm hungry." She defended herself.

They just rolled their eyes and continue talking about everything theu coule talk about.

They talked about work, new projects and also their private Gg.

"Girls, I have something to tell you. My members already know it." Irene voiced out.

The four girls seemed excited.

"What is it?" asked Jisoo.

"Suho wants us to move in together. I accepted and for the moment we're living at his appartement but we're looking for another one." Irene said excitedly.

"I'm so happy for you." Jennie said.

"I still can't realise you're that far in your relationship." Lisa wiping a fake tear.

"I said the same when she annouced us the news." Yeri said joining Lisa in fake crying.

The other just laughed at their behavior.

They continued talking about Irene and Suho relationship. And they also talked about what they will do when Irene and Suho will have their new appartement.

"Girls, haven't you find anyone?" asked Wendy looking at the Blackpink memebers.

The four young women blushed and started looking away.

"Oooh, that means yes." teased Joy.

"Who is it? A BTS member?" Seulgi asked excitedly.

"I think it's a BTS member." Yeri said also excited about her friends romantic life.

"Come on girls. We want to know. Please tell us." Wendy begged.

The four girls looked at each other.

"Ok, Jisoo and Jin are together." said Lisa meanwhile the one being mention looked at her with big eyes.

"Oooohhh, some teas. Come on tell us how it started I wanna know." Irene said leaning toward Jisoo.

Jisoo was blushing really hard. She gave a dark glare to Lisa who smiled innocently at her.

"Well...it's true that Jin and me are a thing but we didn't officialize yet." Jisoo explained.

"What?" everyone at the table said except Lisa who already know.

"We were plannig to annouce it next week but seems like someone ruin our plan.

"Sorry, Love." Lisa said blowing a kiss to Jisoo. Jisoo just rolled her eyes and looked at the other girls who were already staring at her.

"I knew there was something going on between you two. I saw you kissing once." Jennie said.

"They kissed." the other girls asked shocked.

Now Jisoo was also glaring at Jennie.

Seriously why are they revealimg stuff they don't have to reveal?

Jisoo bend her head becausr she was still blushing hard.

"So, is he a good kisser." Wendy asked teasingly.

"Wendy!" Jisoo exclaimed and the other girls laughed. She joined them some moments later.

"As long as your happy with him, we're happy for you. We're like a family, don't forget it." Irene said hugging Jisoo.

The little group decided to go to the cinema to watch a romantic movie and then called it a day and went to their respectives dorm.