𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10 - 𝕷𝖎𝖘𝖆

I wake up from my nap. Jennie is still sleeping so I get out of the room without making any noise. I find Rosé in the kitchen eating salad.

"Hey!" I say as I enter the kitchen.

"Hi!" She said mouthful of salad.

"Already eating? You didn't even wait for us to wake up." I said gently smacking her head..

"You guys were taking so much time to wake up. I have the impression to be in the sleeping beauty story. Only problem is that none of you are pretty. That's why I didn't wait." Rosé said eating peacefully.

I didn't had the time to answer that the phone rang. I shot Rosé a glare which meant 'we're not done yet' she just smiled and continued eating.

"Hello!" I said as I pick up the phone.

"Hey, Lisa! Are you all there?" Papa YG asked as Jennie and Jisoo were entering the kitchen.

"Yeah, we're all here." I said.

"Great, put the phone on speaker please." I did what he said and called the girla to gather around the phone.

"So, since you're doing the collaboration with BTS, we thought that it'll be a great idea if you live together." Papa YG said.

"What? Wait a minute! Live with BTS?" Jennie asked..

"Yes. We thought it will be easier for you to meet and talk about the collaboration." He explained.

"What about Blinks and Armys? What will they think if they discover we live together?" Rosé asked worried.

"That's not a problem. I'm pretty sure they'll not be mad about the it. Since you guys are doing a collaboration." he said.

"It'll be great living with them. We'll learn how other people live." Jisoo suddenly voiced out.

"Yeah, that's right." I nodded.

"So you're ok with it?" Papa YG asked.

"Yeah!" we all answered.

"Great, I'll communicate that to Bang PD. Goodbye girls, have a nice day."

"Thanks, you too."

We all sat on the couch in the living room. Doing a collaboration with BTS is a thing but living with BTS is something else.

We talked for a while then went to our rooms to pac our stuff. Papa YG called us and told us we were moving to our new dorm tonight.

"Second day of collaboration and we are already moving together." Jennie said as she put some clothes in her suitcase. "Lili, promise me that we will be in the same room bo matter what. Otherwise, with who will I talk to when I can't sleep at night?"

"I promise." I said.

______________________________________

We arrived to our new dorm. It was really big and look spacious. BTS was already there.We greeted them amd entered the house. Inside was also really spacious and elegant.

"We already visited." Jungkook said.

"You didn't even wait for us to come. How rude!" Jennie said fake shock while hitting Jungkook chest.

"Anyways, Lisa and I are sleeping in the same room." she added putting her arm around my shoulders.

"Wait, why should you sleep together?" Jisoo asked.

"At home, you guys are already sharing a room so we need to switch." Rosé said then took Jennie next to her "I'm you bestie so we're sleeping together." she added.

"And you, Limario, you're sleeping with me. I have the impression you're forgetting who your best friend is." Jisoo said protectively wrapping her arms around me.

Jennie and I looked at each other and then at the boys who are quietly watching the scene.

"Girls, I don't want to interrupt your little moment..." Taehyung started but got cut by Jisoo.

"Then, don't interrupt." Jennie and I looked at Jisoo shocked.

She's not showing that side of her personnality now, right? I seriously don't want any of the boys to die now because of Jisoo. Like, who is going to write and sing such nice music like them? What? I really enjoy their music.

Tae looked at Jisoo and brought his attention to Jennie and me. "Like I wanted to say before Jisoo interruption, there is only four rooms."

"Four rooms?" I asked with a little voice.

"Yeah. So it means..." Taehyung started but got cut again but this time by me.

(Sorry Tae, we like to interrupt people in this group of ours.)

"It means that we have to share a room with you guys." I said pointing at the boys. The shook their head.

Jennie extended her hands toward me and said "Lily!" while fake crying.

"Nini!" I cried.

"I don't want us to be separate. Please stay with me." she whined while hugging me.

We turned to the boys and gave them our puppy eyes. "Please, can we sleep in the same room? Please, please, please, please." we begged with a baby voice.

"Girls, stop that right now. And no, you're not sleeping together." Jisoo said firmly. We immediately stopped begging. "I think it is good for us to be separate. Jennie and Lisa could sleep and not talk."

"Yeah, I completely agree with you, Jisoo." Rosé said.

"Fake friends." Jennie mumbled "They can't see thay we can't stay away from each other."

"Yeah, and they say they're our best friends. What kind of best friends does that?" I said.

"I can hear you." Jisoo turned to us with a smile. "I love you too."

Jennie and I glared at Jisoo and Rosé who were laughing.

"So, for the rooms, I think we should draw lots. Like that no one decides." Jhope said.

"Good idea." RM said. He took a piece of paper and started writing the boys names in it and put it in a box.

"You are going to pick two pieces of paper from the box. The name you'll get will be your room partners." Namjoon explained to us.

We did as he said. I opened my piece of paper and guess who I got. Taehyung and Jhope.

I took a peek at Jennie's paper who was beside me and saw that she has Jungkook and Suga. Jisoo got Namjoon and Jin. Rosé got Jimin.

I looked at Taehyung and then at Jhope.

"Guess we are sharing a room together." I said with a small smile.

They smiled back at me. Then I turned back to Jennie and Rosé because they started a competitiom about the first who will find the best room. They started run upstair. Seriously, they are behaving like kids.

Jisoo and I looked at each other then at the boys and ran after Jennie and Rosé. What? I really want to have the best room and the biggest too.