𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

They decided to split in to smaller groups for them to be easier to do all the attraction. They sorted out who was pairing.

Lisa and Taehyung were together and they did half of the attractions in the park. Taehyung is a great company, he often jokes around and he absolutely fits Lisa's behavior.

The two were now walking around wandering which attraction they will try next.

"We didn't do the roller coaster, right?" Lisa asked stopping infront of an attraction.

"Not yet, but we can do it if you want to." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Really? Let's go then." Lisa said taking Taehyungd hand and running to the roller coaster.
.

.

Few meters away, Jisoo and Jin were taking their time. They did the easiest attraction and was now readying to the lovers one.

They were really chatty. They laughed enough and enjoued each other company a lot. They were walking hand in hand like true lovers.

"I'm really happy to be pair up with you." Jin said when they sat in the attraction.

"Me too. We will get to know each other even more." Jisoo said looking at the man with a smile.

Jin smiled back at her and held her hand one morw time. They looked at each other for a long moment then Jin suddenly leaned in looking at her mouth. They slowly closed their eyes and were about to kiss when the roller suddenly started moving sending both of them backwards.

They smiled at each other and admired the decorations still holding hands.

"I can't wait the day of our officialization." Jin muttered but Jisoo heard it. She smiled lovingly at him and gently started carressing his head.

"Just five days left. Be patient." she said and kissed his cheek.

.

.

"I want to eat something." Rosé said to Jimin with who she was paired.

"Chaeng, we ate before coming." Jimin said gently smacking the blond's head.

"I know but I'm still hungry. Come, let's just buy a pancake." Rosé begged with puppy eyes.

Jimin tried to resist as long as possible but couldn't. The girl was just too cute right now.

"Fine, lets go!" he sighed. Rosé squeal and started jumping everywhere but when she realized that they were still in public, she quickly stopped embarrassed  and instead gave a hug to the man infront of her.

They went to a food store and bought two pancakes. They ate joyfully while talking and teasing each other.

.

.

Jennie and Jungkook were sitting quietly on a bench. Since Jennie's foots hurt a bit because of her heels, they decided to take a seat.

Seriously, who wears heels when you know you are going to an amusement park and that you will work a lot. Jungkook thought looking at Jennie massaging her foots. He couldn't understand girls.

They stayed quiet for a bit, Jennie massaging her foot and Jungkook looking around.

"Do you need help?" Jungkook asked the girl beside him.

"Uh, it's ok. No worries. I'm fine now." Jennie smiled at him.

"Why did you wear those shoes?" Jungkook couldn't help but asked. Like seriously why does shoes?

"Well, I'm short, this shoes help me grow up a little bit." Jennie explained.

"Well, we're in an amusement park, there is a lot of attraction and you're going to walk a lot. You should have wear flat shoes." Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"Fine. I was wrong to wear these shoes. Are you satisfy now?" Jennie said.

Jungkook stayed calm for some moments then stood up.

"I saw a boutique not far from here, let's fo buy some flat shoes for you." he said offering his hand.

Jennie accepted the hand he was offering and stood up. They went to the boutique and bought a pair of shoes for her. After that, they continued to have fun.

.

.

They gather to have lunch together. They decided to eat at a Japanese restaurant not far from the amusement park.

"What do you want to eat?" Namjoon asked standing up to order.

"Sushi!" They shouted making the heads turn their way.

"Ok, so Sushi for everyone." Namjoon nodded an went to the front to oder.

While Namjoon was gone, they started talking about the attractions they tried and so on. The two lovebirds talked about their romantic "date" which were asked by their friends.

Namjoom came back with their food. They ate while chatting joyfully. After they finished eating, they went back home to their respective rooms and slept.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next morning

Everybody was already awake eating breakfast made by Jin. After breakfast they took a bath and went to HYBE to start training for the collaboration.

At HYBE, BTS' rap line wrote their rap part while the other were working on the choreography. They had a lot of fun doing that. They often joked around.

They gather all together and showed each other their work.

"That's really nice." said BTS' leader after they finished showing their work. "Now, we can get started on recording in the studio."

"Yeah," Suga nodded "And, we have to learn the choreography and decide of we're going to do MV or not."

"Yeah, Suga is right. But first I think we need to concentrate on the recording first." Jisoo said.

"Yeah, that's right." Everybody nodded.

"So, we're all ok with that. Next time, we're going to do the recording when we'll finish our respective