☆ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1☆ 𝕻𝖔𝖛 𝕷𝖎𝖘𝖆

18/09/2019

"Jisoo, you're taking too much time." I said.

"Sorry, but it's very important. It's about dinner tonight" Jisoo told me comparing two vegetables.

We are currently at the supermarket because Jisoo was missing some ingredients for her new recipe. And me being me, I offered to accompany her.

I really regret it right now.

I am now standing there waiting for Jisoo to finally choose which vegetable she will take so I took my phone out an went on social media. I verify my public account and see that I have a lot of notifications.

When I look up, I see that Jisoo is not at the vegetables section anymore but that she's looking at the meats.

Why didn't she told me she's done with the vegetables. I'm gonna kill her. I thought as I walk to her.

While walking, I bump in to someone and almost fell if the person wasn't holding me.

"I'm sorry!" I said as the person put me back on my feet.

"No worry! I apologize too for bumping in to you." he said.

I look up and, to my surprise, locked eyes with Taehyung from BTS. Wait...I'm must be dreaming. This couldn't be Kim Taehyung standing infront of me with a heartwarming smile.

"I'm sorry Taehyung-ssi." I said again.

"There's no need to be sorry and don't use formalities with me just call me Taehyung or Tae." he said with a smile.

"Ok, Taehyung." I said.

"Jolisa! Jolisa." Jisoo came running to me.

"What's the problem Jisoo?" I asked as she arrived near Taehyung and me.

"I've been looking for you, I was scare something happened to you." she said with a hand on her heart. She looked at Taehyung and smile to him. "You should have told me you were flirting with Taehyung." she added with a smirk.

I looked at her shocked and embarrasse because Taehyung was just standing infront of me laughing.

Jisoo, why are you so shameless? I swear I'll kill you when we get home. I thought.

"Jisoo, it's nice to see you again." Taehyung said. They knew each other since the did the MC together.

"I'm happy to see you too Taehyung. But could you please avoid flirting with our maknae?" Jisoo said protectively wrapping my shoulders with her arms. I gave her a death look while Taehyung just laughed. How could she think I was flirting with Taehyung?

"Taehyung! Are you coming?" someond said.

He turned and a guy came to us. When he got closer I realize it was Jin. Jisoo took my hand and gave it a little squeeze.

Someone has got a crush. I smiled eviling to myself.

"Oh, hello." Jin told us bowing.

"Hi." I bow. Jisoo just freeze. I hit her discreetly and she bowed to Jin.

"Tae, you didn't told me that you were talking with Blackpink." Jin said turning to Taehyung.

"Actually, Lisa and I bumped into each other." Taehyung explained and Jin nodded.

"Well, it was nice meeting you but Jisoo and I need to go otherwise we'll never finish to buy the ingredients we need for dinner." I said.

"Ok. Goodbye, girls." Taehyung and Jin waved us.