☆ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2☆ 𝕻𝖔𝖛 𝕷𝖎𝖘𝖆

We were stressed when we arrived at BigHit entertainment. A staff took us infront of a door and then left.

Jennie knocked at the door. We waited some seconds, we heard some noises inside, then the door opened revealing BTS leader, Namjoon.

"Hello" he greeted us with a welcoming smile.

"Hello!" we bowed.

"Please come in." he stepped aside for us to enter. The scene inside was just hillarious.

Jimin was laying on the sofa in a funny way while Hoseok was laying on the floor examining the sofa. Jungkook was sitting normally watching TV but the only problem is that the TV is off. Jin was examining the ceiling, Yoongi was 'sleeping' on another sofa and Taehyung was standing at the back reading a book but the book was upside down.

Namjoon hit his face while we were laughing. The boys looked up apart from Yoongi who was still "asleep".

"Oh, girls, you're already here." Jin said with a fake surprised voice.

"We weren't expecting you now." Jimin added with the same ton of voice.

"Please come sit down." Jimin and J-hope stood up for us to have a seat.

"Thanks." we said as we sat.

"So do you want something to eat or drink?" Taehyung asked.

"We will have water please." Jisoo replied.

Taehyung went out with Jungkook probably to fetch our commands.

"What's all that noise for?" Suga asked 'waking up'.

"Suga, we have guest." Namjoon said.

"Oh really?" Suga also said with a fake surprised face. The girls and I laughed.

We talked for a moment, they told us that they really like our songs same as us. Taehyung and Jungkook came back with eleven bottles of water and some snacks. They handed us the bottles and the snacks on the table.

"Thanks." we said. They just smiled at us.

"What were you guys talking about?" Jungkook asked sitting down.

"We were talking about music." Namjoon answered.

"I've always wanted to hear you sing LOVE in reality." Taehyung turned to us.

Everyone looked at Rosé and me. Rosé blushed a little.

"I-I don't know we need the music, too."

"Rosé's right, without the music we"re going to get confuse and also for the dance." I said not wanting to sing.

Suga stood up and went to the computer who was just at the back. How come I din't see that? He plays LOVE and everyone look at us again.

"But, we're not prepare." I said.

"Come on, Limario! You don't need to prepare for the song." Jisoo said.

"Limario?" Jimin asked laughing.

"It's a nickname for Lisa given by Jisoo. She has a lot." Rosé said with a smile.

"Come on, Limario." The boys and Jennie said.

"Ok." I sighed. "But only if Rosé accepts." I said hoping she doesn't accept.

"Of course I accept." Rosé said taking my hand and going in the middle of the room.

The music started.

Rosé: ♫♫ L is for the way you look at me. O is for the only one I see. V is very very extraordinary. E is even more than anyone that you adore and ♫♫