𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11 𝕻𝖔𝖛 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖊

I ran really fast upstair. I want to have the biggest room. Since I'm sharing a room with boys, I need to have my personal space.

Lisa ran past me. Damn, those long legs of her. Why am I this short? I started running again even though I'm already tired. We reached the first door, I go in really fast and inspect. I go to the next one which is really big and has three beds. I'm going to choose this one no matter what.

The girls entered the room and saw me sitting on a bed with my hands cross.

"Too late girls. This is my room." I said standing up.

"No worries, we are not going to steal your room, we already found ours." Lisa smiled.

"Really?" I asked "Which ones?"

"I'm in the left room next to you." Lisa squeal.

"And I'm in the room next to Lisa's" Jisoo said.

"I'm in the right one." Rosé said.

"I'm so happy we are next to each other." I said.

We sat down on the floor and started talking about a lot of stuff. We completely forgot about the boys until they came inside the room. 

"So, who is in this room?" Suga asked and I raised my hand.

The others excused themselves and went out of the room. I was left with Jungkook and Suga now. My crush and my bias.

I sat on the bed that I have chosen and started upacking my suitcase. The room was silent. For me, it was really awkward since with the girls we're very noisy.

"You need help?" I heard someone suddenly asking. I look behind and see Jungkook looking at me.

"Have you finish with yours?" I asked. I don't want him to help me while he didn't finish unpacking.

"No worries, I don't need to unpack since I'll leave them in the suitcase." he said with his bunny smile.

I shot him a glare. "We all have a separate waderobe, why don't you use it?"

"Well..." he started but I interrupt him.

"Go and unpack right now." I said firmly.

Jungkook obeyed and started unpacking his suitcase while pouting. He was really cute. Come on Jennie, you have to finish unpacking.

20 minutes later

I finished unpacking. I went downstairs and found Lisa in the kitchen.

"Hey Lil, what are you doing." I asked going next to her.

"I don't know why but I felt like cooking so I just came here. Now I'm wondering what I'll cook." Lisa said touching her chin.

"I'm going to help you." I said taking out a pan.

"Should we cook Bimbap?" Lisa asked turning to me.

"Yesh, it's a great idea." I said with a smile.

"Let's get started then." Lisa clapped her hand and we started fetching out the ingredients from the fridge.

15 minutes later

Everything is ready to cook so we pour all the ingredients into the pan I took out before.

Lisa and I were talking while waiting for the food. Then we took  our phones out and went on social media. Taehyung entered the kitchen.

"Hmm, it smells really good in here. What are you cooking?" he asked coming closer to us.

"Bimbap!" Lisa said with a bright smile.

"Nice. I'm so hungry that I could eat it all without it getting tender." Tae said putting a hanf on his stomach.

"We are not sure it's good, though." I said with a little laugh.

"Yeah, Jennie and I are not as great cook as Jisoo so you might find some strange things in your food." Lisa said while I nodded.

"Plus, we were cooking together. Everybody knows that it's not a great idea to leave Jenlisa doing something together. There were times when we almost cut our fingers from talking and laughing." I said with a smirk.

Taehyung just looked at us like he never saw us before. Lisa and I just laughed.

"Well, can I help you with something?" he asked looking around.

"Actually, could you please put the necessary on the table?" Lisa said and Taehyung face dropped.

I think he didn't excepted to do anything, he was just asking to be polite. But Lisa is smarter than him and sensed that too.

Taehyung slowly took the plates out of the cupboard and placed them on the table while Lisa and I were just laughing.

When Taehyung finished and was outepmof  of sight, Lisa turned to me.

"Hey, about Mina and Jungkook, how do you feel?" she asked.

I think my smile disappeared a little. I didn't really wanted to talk about that but Lisa is my friend and she's the only one who knows about my feelings for Jungkook. I have to be honest with her.

"Well, I am a little bit sad. I know that BTS and Twice are great friends. Like who doesn't know that? But I didn't thought that they were actually that close espacially Jungkook and Mina." I poured out my heart to her.

She stayed silent for a bit and then looked at me. I knew she wanted to say something but wasn't sure whether to say it or not.

"Lili, you know something, right?" I asked examing  her face and expression.

"I..." she started but hesitated. "There's nothing between Jungkook and Mina. They are just friends." she told me.

I looked at her shocked. How does she knowd that? I mean, Jungkook and Lisa are not close to each other. Wait a minute! That's why they were talking together secretly.

"Jungkook told you that?" I asked just to make sure.

"Y-yeah." she said while biting her lips.

When Lisa bites her lips it means that she's about to reveal something that must be secret, it also means that she's talking about a delicate subject.

"Did Jungkook told you something else?" I asked wanting to know what Jungkook really said to her.

She opened her mouth then closed it. She was hesitating. She look down for a long moment then looked up straight in to my eyes.

"Nini, I reallu think you should talk with Jungkook."