☆𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8☆ 𝕻𝖔𝖛 𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖍𝖞𝖚𝖓𝖌

(A/N: I will like to thanks my friend @dumbhopelesslover for her help and everyone who's reading my story. Thank you very much. I love you very much.)

Is it easy to work with all of them? Of course not. Lisa and Jungkook are arguing non stop and when I want to put an end to the argument, Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé harrase me. What can I do? Nothing apart from watching.

After their uptenth argument, we finally decided to work. We were really concentrates in the work. We did about half of their task and then stopped when Rosé stomach started growling. Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo looked at Rosé and rolled their eyes.

"Why? why?" Jennie kept saying.

"You're impossible." Lisa said.

"Seriously? We ate before coming. How could you be hungry?" Jisoo asked Rosé.

"I'm sorry but it's not my fault. I can't control my stomach." Rosé tried defending herself.

"Well, you need to." Lisa said slightly gigling. I love her giggle.

Rosé shot Lisa a death glare before turning to the boys and me. "Wanna go to the cafeteria?" she asked with a big smile.

"Yeah, why not. I'm kinda hungry too." Jimin said standing up from his chair.

"Jimin and me will get going. Join us really fast, I'm really hungry." Rosé added before exiting the room with Jimin.

Lisa let out a heavy sigh and turned to Jisoo and Jennie. "What are we gonna do with her?" she asked with a slight smile.

"Starve her." Jisoo answered without hesitation smirking

They laughed and then we went to the cafeteria joining Rosé and Jimin. They were already sitting talking, I think they already ordered food because there was a lot of snack on the table.

"Guys, we ordered some snacks for you." Rosé said. She patted a seat next to her and said "Hey, Jen, come over here."

Jennie went to sit beside Rosé. We joined them and sat down. Jisoo on my left and Jungkook on my right.

"You bought a lot of snack Chaeng. Don't forget about the diet." Jennie said inspecting what was on the table.

"I didn't. I took healthy snacks because I knew you were going to tell me that." Rosé said while taking a pack of crisp and hopening it

"How could this be healthy?" Jennie asked pointing at the crisp in Rosé's hand with a frown

"It was cooked in the oven." Rosé simply said while eating to defend herself

"Ok, then. Lets eat." Jennie said also taking a pack of crisp.

We all started eating the snacks bought by Jimin and Rosé. We were talking about anything and everything.

"Jungkook can I talk to you for a moment please?" Lisa suddenly asked looking at him.

"Yeah. Do you wanna go somewhere or stay here?" he said. I think he was freaking out but I don't know why.

"Let's go to another table." Lisa said excusing herself and then left to another table not far from ours. Jungkook followed her.

When they left, the boys and I looked at the girls like we asked them if they know anything. Jennie and Rosé lookes as confuse as us while Jisoo looked at where Lisa and Jungkook were with a small smile.

What's going on?

𝕻𝖔𝖛 𝕷𝖎𝖘𝖆

I walked away with Jungkook. I really want to talk to him about Mina and maybe about Jennie too.

Jungkook was playing with his fingers. I heard from Jennie that it meant he was nervous.

When we sat down, I gave him a reassuring smile.

"So, the reason I wanted to talk to you is about Mina." I said.

"Mina?" he asked taking aback.

"Yeah, is something going on between you both?" I asked leaning back on my chair.

"Nothing is going on between us. Mina and I text each other but nothing more. She's a friend." Jungkook said and a felt a bit sad for Mina, I don't think she'll take it well if I tell her that Jungkook only considers her as a friend.

"You only see her as a friend?" I asked questioning him with my eyes

"Yeah. Beside, I already like someone else." he said "Why are you asking about it?"

"I can't tell you why, sorry." I said flashing him a small smile.

"No worries, I understand." Jungkook said "Shall we go back to the others?"

"Wait, I just want to ask, if there's no problems about that, who do you like?" I asked curiously.

I really wanted to know because he consider Mina as a friend so maybe Jennie has a chance. Don't get me wrong, I'm really sad for Mina not getting a chance with Jungkook. But Jennie has a crush on Jungkook ever since 2016 at the Asian Artist Award she deserve her chance too.

It's really complicated when you have two friends who has a crush on the same boy. I need a raise.

"You promise me that you won't tell anyone?" I nodded and he continued "It's Jennie."

I stayed still when he said that. Jennie will be happy if she knew that her crush also likes her. Oh God! I feel like Cupid right now.

"Lisa, is everthing alright?" Jungkook asked me, worry could be read in his eyes.

"I'm ok. I feel good, really good." I said with a wide smile on my face.

Jungkook laughed and we went back to the others.

𝕻𝖔𝖛 𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖍𝖞𝖚𝖓𝖌

When Lisa and Jungkook came back, Lisa has a wide smile on her face. She sat next to Jennie and started eating.

"Lili, mine telling us why you smiling like that?" Jisoo asked.

"It's nothing Jichu." Lisa replied. Lisa and Jisoo looked at each other for a long moment and I had the impression they were talking by telepathy. Jisoo nodded and started smiling too.

"I hate it when you both that?" Rosé voiced out looking at Lisa and Jisoo alternatively. They just smiled at her and we continued taking our snacks.

When we finished, we went back to Lisa's studio. Lisa and I were walking behind. We were silence.

"So, how are you since yesterday?" I started the conversation.

"I'm fine. And you how are you?" she said looking at me.

"I'm fine too."

Should I ask her about what Jungkook and her were talking about or should I just let it go. I hesitated for a long moment but finally made up my mine.

"So, Jungkook and you..." I started but she cut me.

"You knew that Mina and Jungkook were texting each other?" she asked me and I was taken aback.

"No...I mean yes, I knew." I said.

"He told you?" she asked.

"No no. He didn't tell me anything. I just happened to find it. Why are you asking?"