Chapter 24

𝕃𝕀𝕊𝔸

I am laying on Jennie's bed processing what just happened. I really can't realize it. In just four hours I completely changed statut to become Tae's lover. How happy I am.

After dinner, Tae took me to an aquarium not far from where we were. We watched the different aquatic animal and then went for a picnic. It was really fantastic.

Jennie, who was beside me, seems really happy after I told her the news about Taehyung and me.

"I waited for so long for both of you to be together. It finally paid off. Oh! My God!" She said excitedly.

I looked at her with a smile. "Thanks, Jennie"

Jennie looked at me and frownes. "Why are you thanking me?" She asked.

"It's thanks to you that I got the courage to talk to Taehyung. Even though I wasn't the one who spoke first." I laughed.

"It doesn't matter." Jennie said hugging me. "I'm happy you both are together."

"Lisa, Jennie! Dinner is ready." My dad shouter from downstairs.

"We're coming dad." I shouted back.

We go downstairs and found everybody already sitting at the table. Jennie and I searched for seats and find some next to each other.

When I sat down, I smiled at Taehyung who was next to me.

"So guys, how was your day?" Namjoon started the conversation.

"It was OK. I taught Jin, Jimin and Jungkook some cooking tips. Plus they helped me cook dinner tonight." My dad said smiling to the three boys.

"Really? That's nice from them. Jimin and Jungkook don't usually cook dinner because they are lazy and bad cook." I laugh followed by everyone at the table.

"I'm actually surprise of the taste." Jennie said still laughing.

"The girls and I went for a manicure." Chittpitt said as everyone calmed down.

"It was very relaxing." Jisoo commented.

"You guys!" Jimin pointing to Taehyung and me. "Are you too finally a couple?"

Taehyung and I look at each other. The thing is we didn't plan telling them yet. But I guess it's OK.

Taehyung nodded and took my hand in his. "Yeah, we're a couple."