Chapter 20

"Did you have a save flight, Mr. and Mrs. Brüschweiler?" Asked Taehyung to Lisa's parents.

"Yes, but it was a bit tiring." Chittpit (Lisa's mom) said relaxing on the couch she was sitting on. "Stop using formalities with us, just call us Chittpit and Marco."

"Do you need something? Water? snacks?" Jungkook asked.

"No need. We're fine. Plus, Lili and Nini are already preparing some." Marco answered with a smile.

Lisa, Jennie and the Brüschweiler couple just arrived in Blackbangtan's dorm. Only Taehyung and Jungkook could be found in the dorm. Rosé, Jimin, Jisoo and Jin were on a double date. Namjoon was meeting someone,  Jhope has an outing with some of his friends and Suga was at the studio working on a new song but after that he has a date with someone.

The two boys left behind, especially Taehyung, were nervous because they were infront of Lisa's parent. When the two girls and the couple arrived they immediately took their suitcases upstairs and offered them coffee and a cup of tea. Now they are trying to open up a conversation. Jennie and Lisa left them with the excuse that they were preparing some snacks.

"You know I'm a big fan of your group." Chittpit said turning to the boys who were sitting infront of her.

"Oh, really?" Taehyung and Jungkook asked surprised.

"Yeah, I really enjoy listening to your music. My bias is Yoongi." Chittpit said excitedly. "When I heard the girls were having a collaboration with you I was so happy because I could meet you." She added.

"She was like a fangirl seriously. Everytime at home she would always play your songs. She knows you quite much." Marco added smiling at the boys.

"Thank you. It's a real honor to count you as an army." Taehyung told Chittpit who just nodded her head while smiling.

They continued chatting for a while, the talked about their schedules, the collaboration and also BTS' comeback.

"Guys, food is ready." Jennie called out to the four person in the living room.

They immediately stood up and went to the dinner room. The girls had already set the table.

"We did Rösti." Lisa told her parents with a smile.

" Lisa told her parents with a smile

"Oh, thank you." Chittpit said the hugged the two girls.

Marco turned to Taehyung and Jungkook who were standing looking at them.

"Rösti is a dish from my home country. It's really good." He explained and the boys nodded.

They sat down and started eating.

"Wow, it's really good." Jungkook said enjoying his food.

"Yeah, it's good." Taehyung nodded eating.

They ate while talking and praising the girls' cooking. After eating, Jennie proposed to help Lisa clean the dishes but she refuse telling her to keep company to her parents.

She went in to the kitchen and started washing the dish. Suddenly, someone back-hugged her. She smiled when she recognized the smell. She didn't bother turning around continuing her activity.

"You're parents are cool." Taehyung said in the girl's neck.

"Really?" Lisa slightly turned around to see Tae's face.

"Yeah, " Taehyung started releasing his hug "they make me feel comfortable. Now I know where you take that from." Taehyung said making Lisa laugh. "She said she was a fan of us." He added.

"Oh gosh!" Lisa exclaimed with a smile. She turned to face Taehyung. "My mom is completely in love with your group." She said. "I'm surprised how she supports your group more than her own daughter group. But it's life." She added inviting Taehyung's laugh.

They continued talking and laughing for some moments. Taehyung helped Lisa with the dishes. When they finished doing the dishes, Lisa suddebly felt the urge to be in Taehyung's arm, she hugged the young man who was a bit surprised by the sudden action. They use to hugged like that when something happened or when they are confused.

"Hey, is everything OK?" Taehyung asked kissing the girl's foreheard while gently stroking her mane.

"No, I just wanted to be in your arms." Lisa said burying her face in his broad chest. Sentences like this are normal between them.

The stayed silent while hugging. Taehyung was slightly singing their song 'just one day

Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon
Haruman neowa naega sonjabeul su itdamyeon
Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon
Haruman (haruman)
Neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon

His voice calmed Lisa. The girl was thinking about what Jennie told her early today. She must tell her feelings to Taehyung. Even though he doesn't feel the same she has to do it.

She lifted her head to look at Tae. Taehyung looked down a her.

"I have to tell you something." They said at the same time. They smiled at each other than Taehyung told Lisa to go first.

"I wanted to tell you that I..."

"Lisa, Taehyung come on. You're not going to stay in the kitchen forever are you?" Chittpit could be heard from the living.

"Coming, mom." Lisa said. She looked at Taehyund and smiled. "I'll tell you later." She said kissing his cheek. They went out of the kitchen to join the four specimen in the living room.