Chapter 23

"I hope everything will go as planned." Taehyung said to someone.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be OK." The person answered.

"What if she doesn't like it? What if she doesn't feel the same for me?" Taehyung started stressing.

"Tae, listen to me. I know Lisa really well and she likes you, trust me. Why would I lie to you?"

Taehyung looked at the person he was interacting with and smile.

"Thanks really much for your help." Taehyung said.

"No need to thank me, you also helped me with..."

" Tae, are you coming?" Jimin's voice suddenly voiced out. The person Taehyung was talking to immediately went somewhere else.

"Coming Jimin." Taehyung said and followed Jimin.

••

••

"You're really pretty, Lili." Jennie said admiring Lisa who was standing in front of the mirror in her room.

"Thanks, but don't you think I did too much?" Lisa asked looking nervous.

"No, it's not too much, it's perfect." Jennie said walking next to Lisa and looking at their reflection in the mirror.

" Jennie said walking next to Lisa and looking at their reflection in the mirror

Jennie agreed to help Lisa dress up for her outing with Taehyung. Meanwhile Jisoo and Rose were busy talking with the boys especially Taehyung to make the wait less longer.

After hours debating on which dress will fit Lisa perfectly, there finally chose a black crop top, a black and white long skirt and a denim jacket. It really fits her well.

Lisa looked at her reflection in the mirror again for a moment and then turned to Jennie.

"Shall we get going? Taehyung is probably waiting downstairs." She said with a smile.

"Yeah, let's go." Jennie said holding Lisa's hand to lead her downstairs.

When they arrived downstairs, they were greeted by Marco and Chittpit talking to Taehyung in the corner of the while the five J (Jisoo, Jungkook, Jimin, Jhope and Jin) were trying to listen/ spy them. Namjoon and Suga were in the kitchen talking to Rose who was eating. None of them looked up when they arrived.

Lisa and Jennie decided to approach the Namjoon, Suga and Rose.

"What's going on?" Lisa murmered. "Why are my parents talking to Taehyung and why are those crazy people trying to listen to their conversation?" Lisa asked pointing at the five J.

Rose looked up to Lisa and then turned her head to were Lisa was pointing. A small smile appeared on her lips.

"Oh, gosh! Those crazy people." She said laughing. She received a dark glare from Lisa and Jennie.