Chapter 19

It's been a month since Blackbangtan are preparing their collaboration. The collaboratiom has been annouced by not companies and both Army and Blinks are really excited.

The colocation between Blackpink and BTS is going well. Jin and Jisoo are officially a couple. They annouced their relationship to the public a wee after their officialization.

Jennie and Jungkook are getting really close.  They are both in love with each other. Jungkook even asked Jennie several times to be his girlfriend but she always refuses. When Lisa asks her the reason, she answers that she does not want to destroy her friendship with Mina. Lisa always reassures her saying that Mina will not take me wrong but will tell her to be happy. Forunately, Jungkook doesn't give up on Jennie.

Rosé and Jimin are a couple without being a couple. They love each other, sometimes kiss and behave like a couple but didn't ofticialize yet. Perhaps they're waiting for the right moment.

Lisa and Taehyung lives on their own world. They aren't a couple but are really really close. They like teasing each other a lot. Sometimes they also behaves like a couple. A lot of people think that they're in a relationship but they're "just friends".

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jin

❤120K   💬23K

❤120K   💬23K

Jin A day with my love @soyaaa and dalgomie.

Comments

Lalalalisa.m you guys look so cute together 😍😍. Jichu and Dalgomie sleeping is really cute.
Jennierubyjane I totally agree with you.
Roses.are.rose What a cute couple with their adorable kid.
Jin Thank you girls.
Thv @Lalalalisa.m we can be way more cuter 😉😍😘
Lalalalisa.m @Thv If you say so. I'll wait for you to do something cute to me.
Thv No problem, babe

Blackbangtan Wait a minute is there another couple between Blackbangtan? Taehyung just called Lisa babe. Is that normal? BTW, Jin and Jisoo you look really cute in the photo with your little baby.
Jinsoo.Taelice I'll be so glad if Taelice were a thing. I waited so long for Jinsoo to be  together and they are. Now I believe in love fate and love between Blackbangtan.
Taeliceforlife I'll be so happy if Taehyung and Lisa are together. They look good together and I think they like each other. Just look at their eyes everytime they look at each other.
Blackbangtan That's right, I agree with you.

Jungkook.bighitentertainement cute
Urarmyhope I feel so single rn😭
Augustd Hosoek, you're single that's why you feel single.
Urarmyhope Shut up.

rkive you guys are so cute
j.m I agree with you.

View more comments

........................................................................

"Jisoo and Jin look so cute together." Jennie said putting her phone back in her pocket.

"I know right." Lisa nodded.

The two girls were currently at the airport. They are in the car waiting for Lisa's parents that will arrive in some minutes. They couldn't risk to get out of the car because they would have been bombarded by blinks.

"Sometimes I want to have a relationship like them." Lisa said closing her eyes.

Jennie turned to her. She was surprise by the girl sudden confession. Sh just stayed quiet because she didn't want to forces Lisa to talk.

"They look cute together and so in love," Lisa continued "sometimes I'm just hoping to find someone who will love me like they love each other." Lisa sighed. "I know it could sound stupid but that's something I really want, find someone who will love me as much as I love him."

Jennie stayed quiet now. She was speechless. Was this girl sitting next to her blind? Doesn't she sees all the man that want to approach her? Doesn't she see Taehyung who is literraly treating her like his girlfriend? Lisa has become one of the man priority. He will literraly leave everything he is doing if Lisa needs help. Doesn't see the way he looks at her? At kilometers you could see love in Tae's eyes. Jennie shooked her head staring at Lisa.

"Lili, I seriously want to ask you something." Jennie said.

"Go on." Lisa said opening her eyes and turning to Jisoo.

"Are you blind or what?" Jennie asked softly. Lisa was surprised by Jennie's question. "Don't you see Tae who is in to you? He doesn't just like you, he loves you Lili and I know you do too." Jennie said silencing Lisa.

Lisa didn't what to answer Jennie. It's true that during this month she become really close to Taehyung, they went to a lot of dates together, he even introduce her to his friends that he considers like his brother. She would lie if she said she doesn't feel anything for him. But she was scared the man doesn't feel the same about her and she didn't want Mina and her to b distanced because she wasn't sure of Mina's feeling for Taehyung.

Jennie took Lisa's hand for the girl to look in to her eyes. "Lis, I know how you feel. I know you're scared of Mina's reaction. You're the on who told me to not worry about her because she'll be happy for me no matter what and look now. Jungkook and I are together and Mina is completely OK with that." Jennie started stroking Lisa bangs. "Why don't you do the same? Mina told you she was fine about Taehyung and you. Why do you have to worry Lisa?"

"I'm don't know if Taehyung loves me too." Lisa said looking out of the window.

Jennie wanted to slap the girl next to her. Lisa was really blind or was she doing it on purpose?

"Lisa, KIM TAEHYUNG FUCKING LOVE YOU. DON'T YOU SEE YOU ARE ONE IMPORTANT PERSON TO HIM. WHEN YOU NEED SOMETHING, HE WILL JUST QUIT WHATEVER HE IS DOING TO HELP YOU. HE'S IN LOVE WITH YOU LISA." Jennie said. Lisa stayed silent again taking in Jennie's word.

"You have to talk to him, Lisa. Tell him what you feel about him. Don't keep it inside. You promise you will do it?" Jennie asked.

Lisa nodded. Some moments later,  Lisa's parents came in the car. They talked excitedly with the two girls while driving to the dorm.