𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15

Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa were seen tightening their grip on the person next to them.

Who had the idea of watching an horror movie? None other than BTS' naughty maknae line. Even though the girls protested really hard.

Now here are they, hiding their faces behind the boys body. Not wanting to see the horrible movie infront of them.

BTS members seem to really enjoy the movie. They were even laughing at some 'scary' part.

"Why are we here?" Jisoo asked closing her eyes at an horrible part.

"Just to suffer." Jennie said before letting out a loud scream. The young man who were sitting next to her closed his ears because she screamed next to his ear.

"Jennie, I'm going to be deaf if you continued to scream like that." Jungkook said.

Jennie didn't care much because of how scared she was. She hid her face on Jungkook chest.

Lisa was seen tightly closing her eyes while holding Taehyung's hand tightly. Taehyung smiled a little then took Lisa in his arm. She hide her head in his broad chest.

"OMG, I won't sleep tonight because of you." Rosé said hitting Jimin's arm really hard.

"What did I do?" Jimin said rubbing the place where he was hitten.

Rosé just kept quiet closing her eyes tightly.

The movie finished, the boys were pretty much satisfied but the girl was relieved the movie ended.

"Never, never again I'm watching a movie with this three kids." Jisoo said pointing at BTS maknae line.

"We did nothing." they answered but shot themselves when the received Jisoo's death glare.

"We better go to bed right now." Namjoon said not wanting a fight to start.

"Yeah, lets go. Goodnight everyone." Jhope said.

Everyone went to their room. They directly fell on the bed and slept till morning.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next morning

The four girls were already awake and ready to start work. Meanwhile the boys are still asleep.

The truth is that the four Blackpink member couldn't sleep because of yesterday movie. That's why they are up super early.

Today, they don't have any schedules but are hanging out with Red Velvet members.

It's been weeks since they decided to hang out but they didn't had the time because of their tight schedules. But since they have a day off today, they decides have a friendly evening together.

"Should we cook breakfast?" Jennie asked Lisa who was right next to her.

"I don't know." Lisa shrugged. But then her face light up. "We should cook breakfast for the hyung line but not for the naughty maknae." she said with a bright smile.

"Lisa, that's evil." Jennie said shocked "But I like it. Our revenge for yesterday." she continued with a smile.

"Let's teach them a lesson." Lisa added with an evil smirk before focussing on doing breakfast with Jennie.

They did breakfast for them and BTS hyung line and deliberately forgot about the maknae line.

Soon, everyone was sitting at the breakfast table. When the maknaes arrived, they werw surprised to see no food infront of them. They looked at the girls who were looking at them triumphantly.

"You're serious?" Jimin asked them with a smile.

"It's our revenge." Jennie ans Lisa smiled.

The boys shooked their head and then took chopsticks and nicked food from Jennie and Lisa's plate.

"Hey!"  Lisa protested but they have already eaten it.

The three maknae continued to served themselves in Lisa's and Jennie's plate. The others laughed at their behaviors while eating.

It wasn't really a good idea to not cook the maknaes' food. The two girla weren't eating anything right now.