"Are you kidding?! I love avocados!" Haerin exclaimed.

We both then jumped off our beds and headed to the kitchen.

Haerin seemed to know where everything in the house was. She placed some bread in the toaster then grabbed a knife and an avocado.

"Hm, she must have slept over a lot before," I thought to myself.

The toast finished up, Haerin grabbed it and used the knife to scrape off the first layer.

I too did the same thing with my toast.

"Huh? I wonder if she's where I learnt that from?" I kept thinking to myself.

Suddenly, I noticed Haerin struggling to cut the avocado. One hand was holding the avocado really tightly while the hand that held the knife was shaking.

"Do you mind if I helped you out?" I asked her.

"Umm, okay," Haerin answered.

I grabbed the knife from her hand and explained.... "hold it tightly and don't hesitate. It doesn't matter if the cut it's straight."

"I have shaky hands since what happened so I struggle a bit with it too," I shared.

"Okay," Haerin responded then took the knife from my hand.

She tried it my way but she didn't seem to have much strength right now.

"Can i help again?" I asked.

"Mhm," Haerin hummed.

I walked up behind her and held her hands. "Okay, now try again," I told her.

Haerin did just as she had done before and I helped her push down a bit.

"Okay, now roll it," I whispered as I stepped a bit closer... almost pushing up against her back.

"Nice!!" I cheered once the avocado was all cut up.

"Yesss!" Haerin exclaimed as she lifted her hand up for a high five.

Haerin then proceeded to make the avocado toast and when she was done, she placed it in front of me for me to take a bite.

Her action made my heart flutter.

"It's delicious!" I hummed in joy.

After that, we lounged around the sofa, watching movies. Haerin would get up every so often and make us snacks. She'd bring me a drink with every snack she made me.

It was really cute.

- Yoongi POV -

I walked out of my room to find Y/n-ah and Frog hanging out on the sofa.

I grabbed a cup of coffee and just watched for a bit.

Letting Haerin sleep over felt like it was the right decision.

Y/n looked so happy.

It was actually really cute to watch Haerin and Y/n interact.

It was clear that Haerin had gained a lot from going to the doctors for her spectrum disorder.

It was cute to see her taking care of Y/n-ah just like Y/n used to take care of her.

It was also actually really adorable to see how Y/n was behaving around Haerin now.

Y/n seemed much more innocent and curious.

Before, Y/n always seemed a bit tense. Y/n was sweet and really overprotective, but now, it was kind of adorable to watch them match each other's energy.

"You wanna listen to some music?" Y/n suddenly suggested as they seemed to have gotten bored of watching movies.

"Sure," Haerin answered.

It didn't seem like Haerin actually cared what they did. She just looked really happy to be getting to spend time with Y/n.

"What song do you wanna listen to?" Y/n asked Frog.

I watched them with joy as I sipped my coffee.

"I don't know. Anything is okay," Haerin answered.

"Okay, then I'll just shuffle it," Y/n replied.

It felt comforting to have them both in the house just enjoying each other's company. It was my favorite pass-time to watch them grow up together.

"Uhh, I love this song!" Haerin exclaimed.

I chuckled as I realized what song had shuffled in.

"The irony," I whispered to myself.

"Can I call you baby?
Can you be my friend?
Can you be my lover up until the very end?"

"I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first"

Even after all the shit Haerin and Y/n had gone through.... together and apart.... life always found a way to keep them together.

"Don't stay up too late, you lovebirds!" I teased as I retreated back to my room.

"Hey! Haerin is dating someone!" I heard Y/n-ah yell through the house.

I just chuckled and whispered under my breath....

"It's you, moron!"

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: How's the story so far? (*>ω<*)♡