38. Luna Ceremony Part 1

WARNING - MATURE CONTENT

Annabelle

"My Belle, you don't know what you are doing to me." He said staring at me as if he was tasting me with his eyes.

He didn't move, he was waiting for me and I gladly did as he desired. I slowly stepped toward him, put my hand on his chest, and pushed him back to his seat. I could hear his heart racing, and the blood pumping through his veins aroused me even more. I ran my fingers down to his neck, where I will soon mark him, very soon.

"Annabelle," He whispered and I pulled my fingers away.

"I want to taste you first, Mr. Gray." As I said so, I slid softly to the floor and settled between his knees.

I unbuckled his belt and pulled out his dick. The sight of his penis made me blush and arouse at the same time. I started licking the full length of it forcing him to moan slightly. I put his head in my mouth and began to suck, giving him pleasure. Archer closed his eyes and leaned back on the chair. I relaxed my throat and tried to take him as much as I could into my mouth when he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me toward his trunk forcing me to choke on saliva. His scent was so strong that got me completely high. Without catching my breath properly I grabbed him again and started to suck, each time swallowing it deeper until my nose reached his stomach. His moans encouraged me to accelerate the pace and I did until I felt him begin to throb and in the end pour into my mouth.

"Fuck, Annabelle, you're amazing." He said smashing his lips against mine and I instantly knew that he had as much hunger as I do. He gripped my waist firmly as if I was about to escape and we continued battling our tongues. I moaned feeling him hard near my entrance.

"I want you to feel you, Archer. Please, fill me, " I pleaded between kisses. I might sound desperate and I was.

"I want you to ride me, angel." His wish aroused me more and wanting to satisfy his wish, I sat in him, and in one thrust he filled me completely. I bit my lips trying to contain my moan. I started riding him and an involuntary moan escaped me. Archer didn't mind my moans at all. He wants me to scream his name. Breathing was fast and deep. The excitement that filled the air made my thoughts in my head confused. The sensation of orgasm was increasing with every second and I'm sure my moans were heard throughout the hall as I was unable to contain them anymore. I was about to come when my mate pinched my nipple. "Don't come yet!" he ordered me.

"But Archer" I protested and he lifted me by my hips onto his desk.

He began to move faster and faster making me clench around him. I couldn't hold back my orgasm anymore and I knew it was the moment to mark him. I followed my instincts, come forward, and bit him hard.
He moaned and his cock throbbed violently inside me. I pulled away and licked the spot I just marked.

WARNING - SEXUAL CONTENT OVER

"Did you enjoy my surprise? " I asked him as we were resting on the floor and he chuckled.

"Enjoy it? It's something I definitely want to repeat." He said, kissing my neck.

"I love you, Archer! I want to forget every bad experience we had and just concentrate on our future!" I told him, touching his cheek.

"I love you too my angel,  and... " He said while taking my hand and kissing my wrist "As for our future, there is something I am planning. Tomorrow is the full moon, so I thought of organizing the Luna Ceremony." He finished saying and I immediately got up and sat down.

"Tomorrow Archer? You should have told me sooner, what about the preparations? " I said in a panic.

"Annabelle, I have already arranged everything. I even invited some alpha friends. Lisa helped too,  she chose your dress,  so you don't have to worry about anything." He said, trying to reassure me.

"But I wanted to help you. " I said pouting.

"You always do your best and help us.  The pack already loves you,  so they wanted to do something for you in gratitude for all you do for them." He said and chuckled.  "You're cute when you pout like this."

I couldn't help but giggle and kiss his forehead.

"We should take a shower. I still have some work to finish for tomorrow." He said as he stood up.  "By the way,  Jack mind-linked me telling me that the pack house is empty. Apparently,  our moans were a little too loud." He smirked.

"What!? " I blushed so hard. He loves teasing me like this.