37. Finally Peace

Annabelle

The trial ended a few days ago, and I'm very happy that everything went well. Alex explained that Alpha William,  the one who questioned Archer the most,  told him in the morning what Alpha Aaron had said and couldn't warn us. He also added that he was still not convinced about what Olivia claimed and wanted to interrogate Archer more,  especially about the fact that he had waited more than two years to claim me. But all the alphas said that it would be too petty to do that because it was none of his business. It was related to the case, but everyone else agreed that bonds are difficult even between werewolves, so they said that Archer was probably taken aback when he saw I was human. I'm so glad this is over and there is finally peace. Archer is no longer on the edge, and he is more focused on doing his work. He also gives me a little more freedom, or shall we call it that way? When I'm not by his side, there is always a guard with me, but I'm happy I can help him and do some tasks that Luna has to do. I just finished filling in for a teacher at the pack school, since she had to go to her older pack because her father was injured. Eric is waiting for me outside the school. At first, he wanted to come with me to the classroom, which was ridiculous, there were just a bunch of kids, and they could not harm me in any way. I'm just happy he agreed to wait for me outside,  it would have been too strange to have someone following you around all day at school.

"Luna, are you finished? " Eric asked me as he stood up.

"Yes, Eric. Let's go and eat something. I'm starving." I said, smiling.

We went to the kitchen of the pack house and I made some sandwiches for us to eat. He devoured the food and kept complimenting me.

"I'm so glad I'm one of your guards,  Luna. Your food is always so delicious." I smiled at his compliment. He always says that even if I just make some sandwiches.

We had just finished eating when Lisa came in. She was so worried when I was kidnapped and she still nags about my carelessness. She was the one who agreed the most that I need guards. She finally talked to Jack and apparently cleared things up and decided to give him a chance. She's my precious friend and I'm so glad she is here because I really need to talk to her alone.

"Eric, you can leave us alone. I'm going to my room with Lisa,  don't worry, if I go out I will call you." I said with an innocent smile, he was unsure at first but he did as I asked.

When he left I looked at Lisa,  who was confused by my actions, but she followed me upstairs without questions.
I went to my room and closed the door after she entered.

"Okay, what's wrong Bel? You're acting strange! " She asked as she sat on the bed.

I sighed softly. "It's Archer... We don't do it anymore, he always has something else to do or is too tired. It feels like he has always an excuse,  while I only want him,  but after he rescued me, I feel like he put a distance between us." I told her as I sat down next to her.

"Have you tried waiting for him naked in bed? I'm sure he will not be able to say no. " She said with a giggle.

I shook my head. "Do you think it will work?" I asked her a little embarrassed and she laughed.

"Are you kidding me, Bel? He probably wants to give you some time to heal. You, naked in front of him, will just be like screaming that you are more than ready. If he doesn't listen to you, make him." She said as she stood up and winked at me before leaving me there.

She was right, there was no reason to wait. I want him and I will show him how much. I took a shower and started to get ready.

"Naked" I began to feel nervous about it because I had never done this before.
"Mate will like it," Star said trying to encourage me.
Sighing, I took a black coat and a pair of black heels and put them on. I walked toward his office, hoping with all my heart he was alone, and knocked on the door.

"Come in, angel." He said and I walked inside. He looked at me confused.  "Are you going somewhere?" He asked still sitting in the chair.

I decided not to reply, and just locked the door, but I never stopped to look into his eyes.

"Angel, what are you...? " He started to ask when I removed my coat. I was insecure at first, but after seeing the look on his face and how he immediately stood up, I felt confident again. An internal growl escaped his chest that was going up and down. "My Belle,  you don't know what you are doing to me."