She's probably out there somewhere. It's just that he hasn't found her yet.

He promised to find her if there was a next life so he's going to do it even if it will take him years.

And for that to happen, he needs to make sure that Rina recognizes him. That's when Owen decided to be a full-time actor. So that Rina could see him.

.
.
Sixteen years later...
.
.

"Rina.. just where are you?" He hugged the portrait which he drew by hand.

The Rina in his memory was as beautiful as ever. He wanted to see her again.

Just one look. He only needs to see her once in order to recognize her.

The CEO suddenly called for him.

"You can take a day off today. Go back to yout villa and come back tomorrow afternoon." The CEO of the company where he was working at declared.

"Yes, sir." Owen answered.

"Go. Your manager is waiting."

...

A few hours later, Owen finally arrived home.

He was living alone in his villa since the parents he had in this world already passed away. Just like in his last life.

He was tired and lonely. He wanted to see Rina so bad.

If only he still had magic, then he would've teleported and searched for Rina the moment he arrived in this world.

*Ding* *Dong*

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

Someone was outside.

He was exhausted and didn't want to go out.

But for some reason, he ended up getting up from bed and went out to see who was outside.

*Thump*

'Weird.'

He felt nervous all of a sudden.

He opened the gate and peeked at the person who stood outside.

"Who is it—

...!!!...."

*Thump*

*Thump*

Owen's eyes were wide open and he could hear his heart beating loudly. It was deafening.

He knew that face. He recognized her.

Even though her eyes were not red like before, he knew it was her. There was no one who's more beautiful than her.

"Um, hi. I'm your new neighbor. My name is Rina and I baked these- ?!?!"

He couldn't think of anything right now except embracing her warmth.

*Thud* The wrapped gift fell after Rina lost hold of it.

*Thump*

*Thump*

*Thump*

Her heart was beating loudly and Owen could hear it. He knew what she was feeling right now.

"Rina, you're here. I've been looking for you everywhere. I finally found you."

He's been looking for her for years. He yearned for her.

He didn't find his missing piece. Instead, it was Rina who found him.

"Have we met before? Or... Did we already know each other?" She asked.

Owen smiled at her as he wiped her tears.

"Is it alright if I kiss you?"

"!?!" Rina blushed.

'She's so cute. I love her so much.'

"I- My head is saying no but my heart is telling me to say yes. It's weird." She embarrassedly said.

'Her mind has forgotten me but her heart still remembers me.' Owen was never happier.

"You'll know the answer after the kiss." Owen cupped her cheeks and gently placed his lips on hers.

Suddenly, it felt like magic existed at that moment.

Even after the kiss, the magic continued to exist.

"Owen. I think I finally know the answer. It's because I've already loved you before." She preciously smiled.

"Rina, even if the entire world forgets you and you forget me, know that I'll always remember you in my heart, mind, and soul.

I'll always recognize you because my love for you is already imprinted here forever." He pointed at his heart.

"We're fated for each other." He added.

"I love you, Owen." She shed tears of joy.

"I love you more than that, Rina." He leaned behind her ear and whispered,

"I love you to death."

ו×B E E Pו×

[ F I N ]

[ H A P P Y  E N D I N G ]

.
.
.
.
.

Ṙ̷̼͙̮̤́̕͝Ẽ̶̗̦͎̭̳̱̒͜Ś̵̢̠̱̞̥̦̈̾̎̄͌͘T̷̘̰̏̈A̶̯̮͉̥̙̖̠͊R̸̨̬̹̓̏̂̓͐͝T̴̡̙́͋̈́͗͘͘

O̶̞̜̥̬̤̐̏̂͆͑̽Ŕ̴̠̼͖̦̱̀͋̈͑̄

P̸U̸R̶C̴H̵A̸S̴E̵ ̷ ̷H̴A̵R̸D̴ ̴ ̶M̷O̸D̸E̷