Chapter 60

There wasn't a cloud in the sky.

There was no other perfect weather such as this. It was the best time to have a productive day.

"GO TO HELL, ODETTE!"

"DIE, YOU WICKED EMPRESS!!"

"I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!!"

"BURN THE WITCH!!"

"KILL HER!!"

"DIE, WITCH!"

"LEAVE AND DIE WITH YOUR CURSE!!"

"DIE!!"

All the people in the empire gathered on the execution ground.

At first, they couldn't believe that their empress dowager was going to be executed. But after learning about Odette's actions, they couldn't help but despise her wickedness.

Such a person wasn't fit to be a ruler.

Now, they were pointing their fingers at Odette and the witch.

Catherina's family, the royal family, all the nobilities, and even royal families outside the country was present in the execution.

In this world, when a royal gets executed, all other royalties from their neighboring countries needed to watch the execution. It was to remind them that they should never become a wicked royal who will stain their bloodline.

But in the end some royals are still wicked in the roots and are still wearing the same old masks. A facade...

The emperor raised his hand, signaling the crowd to be silent.

"We are all gathered here because of one person. Someone who always coveted the throne and encircled with pride. A wicked woman. And that person is my mother.

She's my mother biologically. I was born because of her. I became an emperor because of her. Because of her, my existence came to be."

"But despite being that, she was never a mother to me. She only saw me as a tool. She had her own greed and lusted for material things, even things that doesn't beling to her. She is blinded by jealousy and anger is her source. Now, insanity overcame her.

She is no longer my mother but is a monster. A traitor who betrayed the empire's laws and a tyrant who manipulates. Come forth, Odette Rai Alexander!!"

After the emperor's announcement, eight guards around Odette walked towards the guillotine.

The most royal empress dowager Odette... Her appearance became old.

Wrinkles and blemishes covered her face, her skin was filled with rashes, and her glorified image was no longer there.

It was the consequence of wanting to be young and flawless using forbidden magic. Karma is real.

Odette glared at Stephen and she was moving more than usual. She wanted to be released.

Stephen signaled the guard to put her down on the guillotine.

"Mmph!!"

"Take it off. I want to know what she'll say." Stephen ordered.

Despite being an emperor that was rigid outside, of course he can't help but still feel a bit sad for Odette. Just because of the blood that was running in his veins.

The cloth was now taken off from Odette's mouth.

"Pwah!! AGH!! HOW DARE YOU PEASANTS LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!! BOW TO YOUR EMPRESS!!"

"RAPHAEL! RAPHAEL!! HOW DARE CARLA STEAL YOU FROM ME! YOU'RE MINE YOU BASTARD!!"

Odette kept yelling. In the end, she could no longer grasp reality.