Chapter 62

The Dwight mansion was hectic.

Maids and servants were running around and everyone was busy for the engagement day.

"Madame Dwight, these are the new maids we recently hired." The head maid introduced twenty maids.

"Good day, Madame Dwight." All of them greeted in unison.

"Alright, you may assign them to their posts now." Carla said to the head maid.

"Yes, Madame. Follow me."

"Wait, I want one maid who knows how to dress hair accompany and help my daughter. Is anyone capable?"

"Um, for that, I think Amy is the best one in the field." One maid spoke up.

"I agree! Amy did my hair last night and it was beautiful like flowers..." Another one said.

"Amy?" Carla raised a brow. "Who is Amy?"

"It's me, Madame." Amy raised her hand. She had short, blonde hair and her skin was tan. There were freckles on her cheeks and she was a cute maid.

"What type of hair styles do you do?"

"I can do anything, Madame! Whether it's a braid crown or flower styles, I am up for the task!" She uttered with energy.

"Alright. Follow me, the day is almost ending."

Night was quickly approaching...

...

*Knock* *Knock*

"Rina? It's me."

"Come in." A gentle voice coming from the room answered.

*Creak*

"Hello, mother." She greeted Carla with a hug.

"You're very beautiful, Rina. Right, I brought Amy to style your hair."

"Amy?" Catherina glanced at the maid behind her mother.

"Good day, young miss! I am Amy, your hairdresser for tonight. Also I have to say this, you are very pretty, miss. And your hair is so long and shiny ahh, I can't wait to style it!"

Just seeing Rina's hair was enough for the maid to come up with so many ideas.

"She's filled with energy." Catherina felt energized with her attitude.

"I know." Carla smiled. "Then Amy, I'll leave Catherina to you."

"Leave it to me, Madame! I'll make her the most beautiful woman in the world!"

"I'll be expecting a lot then."

Carla left afterwards.

*Slam*

"Please take care of me, Amy."

"Okay, young miss! What hairstyle do you prefer?"

"I have no idea at all." Catherina chuckled. "Just do everything you want."

"Alright! I'll apply some hair ointment first to make your hair silkier and smoother."

"Thank you."

"By the way, young miss. How are you feeling today? I bet you're excited."

"I am. And I'm also nervous. There's going to be a lot of people I'm gonna greet later."

Amy started styling her hair and Catherina felt sleepy because it felt good like a massage.

"I'll doze off for a bit if you don't mind..." Catherina's eyelids were about to meet.

"Don't worry, young miss! It'll be done when you wake up!"

"Okay...."

...

Meanwhile, Owen was also preparing himself. He was in the magic tower.

Since he's a high order of magician, the emperor eventually decided to leave the magic tower to him.

"Ahhhhh, I can't wait to see Rina!"

"She's gonna be so beautiful kekeke."

"I miss her already boohoo."

"Let's go to Rina now!!"

Owen wore the bracelet that Catherina gave to him years ago. It was still precious to him and it will always be.

"Let's go now! It's almost 8 pm already!!" The faires kept reminding him.

"Be quiet." Owen muttered.

*Gulp*

*SWOOSH*

"!!!"

Suddenly, Owen felt someone's presence.

That person was inside the tower and even possesses magic.

"Hello, Owen."

Behind him.

Using Owen's magic and mana, he formed a sword and pointed it towards that person's neck.

He was shocked to see that person's face.

"Ash?"

"Yep. I'm still alive." Ash grinned.

Owen never knew that Ash had magic.

The two of them grew up together while being held captive after all. And all that Owen knew was that, Ash was trained as an assassin.

He didn't even sense magic from him in the past.

"Hiding the fact that I have magic is my magic, you see." Ash unknowingly answered his question.

"Why are you here?" The tip of the sword touched Ash's neck enough to bleed a little.

"I just wanted to talk to you. I mean, we never really had a proper conversation ever since."

"I have something more important to do than talking to you. Get lost."

"But it's really important though."

"Shut up."

"Even if I told you that Emma is still alive and kicking?"

Owen froze.

"What?"

"Oh. Oh! Haha! I see, I see. So you didn't know at all! Sheesh, I was expecting you to notice it first. I can't believe I had to say it to you for you to know."

Owen grabbed him by the collar.

"The f'ck are you talking about?"

"Do I have to spell it out? Alright,

E M M A

I S

A L I V E ! You get it now?"

Owen was still struck with unbelief.

'But I already checked and confirmed it... Don't tell me-'

"Bingo!! Copied alternation magic! Yes, yes, you got it right. Congrats!" He clapped.

Copied alternation magic was one of the most complex magic that even professors in the magic tower find hard to do.

It's basically duplicating something, and making that "something" into real.

It makes a person and even a magician believe that a duplicate of "something" is real when in the first place, it is not. It's fake, but it becomes real that it's not to be suspected as fake.

But if it's a person that's going to be duplicated, blood or any form of DNA is needed to make it real.

That's what copied alternation magic is.

"Oh, and I'll give you a bonus information." He mischievously grinned.

"Emma is now living as Amy, a maid under disguise inside the Dwight mansion."