Epilogue

[ Owen Sylvester ]

.
.
.

Purchase Hard Mode or Exit Game?

What did that mean?

Owen was utterly confused right now.

Just when he was about to kill himself and end everything, something unrealistic happened.

"Rina, what should I do? I don't know what to do without you. I can't think straight. I might go crazy if I keep living while you're already dead."

"No, I'm probably crazy already."

The window mid-air kept beeping and it wasn't disappearing at all.

It was waiting for Owen to make a decision.

Owen looked at the choices again.

PURCHASE HARD MODE

OR

EXIT GAME

He didn't know why it suddenly appeared but it seemed like a decision has to be made for things to end.

"I have no idea what the f'ck hard mode is so I'll exit the game." He answered.

ו×B E E Pו×

[ E X I T I N G  G A M E ]

[ I N  3.. 2.. 1.. ]

[ • • • ]

[ P R O C E S S  C O M P LE T E ]

.
.
.
.
.

*Gasp!*

Owen finally regained consciousness.

After saying that he wanted to exit the game, he was suddenly in the middle of nowhere.

'Where is this place?'

"Owen! You finally woke up!" One person said.

In Owen's view, that person looked big and tall. On the other hand, he felt small.

Not only that, his hands were small as well. And his body.

'I became a child?'

"I know that acting on the spot makes you feel nervous but there's no need to collapse like that." The same person said.

"Ahck-"

Owen suddenly had this splitting headache. After experiencing it, he received memories of a boy named "Owen Sylvania."

Owen Sylvania... It was him.

A ten-year-old boy who debuted as a child actor and recently rose in the acting industry.

He was in the modern world— a world he never knew that existed before.

"Rina.. where is Rina?" He mumbled .

"Rina? Who's that?"

He must be dreaming. His Rina wasn't here.

No. It can't be.