Tae threw the wet towel at Jungkook" Can't you just put the things at it's organized place"

Seeing Jungkook in only a towel is not a new thing to him, Jungkook always roams around half-naked, they are comfortable with each other to notice these things . 

"Let the maids clean my room, problem solved" Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"It's my room too and I don't like someone working for me" Tae shouted.

"Then work for your husband too" Jungkook throws the wet towel on Tae's face.

"Yaah" Tae finally throws the towel into the basket.

Tae walks behind Jungkook to attack him but the sudden turn of older made him have contact with a hard chest.

"Ahhh"

They both fall on the bed with thud, Tae clutches the other man's chest tightly. Jungkook wrapped his hand around Tae's waist in safety "Are you okay?"

Taehyung looks up and nods. He quickly got up and Jungkook followed his actions.

"Don't walk around blindly" Jungkook advised.

Taehyung glared at the older man as if saying, you're the reason for the fall. 

"You went with your friend right? Then why did you return quickly?" Jungkook asked.

Tae smiled widely "Oh yeah, you know Jimin was chatting with someone for a long, he has a crush on that person guess who that person is?"

"How can I know?" Older one uninterestedly asked.

"It's assistant Min"

"What? Yoongi hyung?"

"Yes, I can't believe it. They will be the perfect pair" Tae jumped happily.

"Online chatting?, It's odd to think of Yoongi hyung having a love" Jungkook never imagined Yoongi loving someone as he always saw him in a professional state.

"I know right, he's so romantic. I sometimes watch their chats, trust me he's not as shown outside" Tae giggled.

"Whatever it's not my business, he can love anyone" Jungkook said.

"Why are you not as excited as me?" Tae's excitement losing, seeing no reaction from his husband.

"What's so exciting about knowing other love matters" Jungkook replied.

"Unromantic wretch" Tae hissed before going to the washroom.

"Wear something comfortable now itself, don't strip in the middle of the night"

The shampoo bottle files and hits Jungkook's head followed by the voice 'shut up' which makes him laugh only.
---------

Soon it was Saturday, Sooyun operation day

"Don't worry, mom is with you" Mrs.Kim said to Sooyun before she went to the operation room.

Taehyung comes running after buying the medicines.

"Tae, are you okay?" Jungkook held Tae's hand who running with a sweatinv face.

Younger one nods, Jungkook noticed how many times Tae went down to buy the things that his family. 

"Sooyun operation starts in five minutes, she is scared so much" Mrs.Kim said, praying for her daughter. 

"Don't worry noona, everything will be alright" Tae held her hand for mental support.

Sooyun removes his hand instead she holds Jungkook's hand "Thanks Jungkook for helping me".

"It's okay no problem, I am happy to help you after all you're Tae's sister" Jungkook repiled.