💛❤ Why the fuck not? 🇷🇺🇺🇸

(Before I start, this story was orginally written before all the stuffed that happened between Russia and Ukraine.
Russia's character isn't based on the country's leader rather the character is based on the progressive people of the country.
Love and support to Ukraine🇺🇦
And please do not fight about this topic in the comments please.
Please.)

// Intoxication, Sucking, Doggy style

Russia: Cisman, Bisexual in denial, Menecing Eastern country that many fear, Doesn't harm the ones he cares about, Respects and accepts peope's identies and sexualities but can't accept his own, Very tall muscular boi

America: Transman (Has done top surgary, likes to be feminine often but still is a guy), Gay, An idiot who doesn't care about any warnings, H0rny around big guys, Chubby boi

Ame is trans now and he is still a great boi and Russia doEs stuFf in a StraiGhT wAy but he respects America's identity.
America is a guy that also likes to be feminine at times
Also trans rights go brr
.
.
.

America's P.O.V.

.
.
.
Japan asked me if I would have liked to go get a drink with her.
I had nothing else to do that day so I agreed.
We had been at the bar for quite a while and most people had already left.
I was pretty drunk already and so was her.
In our intoxinated minds we got a great idea.
We would tell eachother if we would date anyone who was still left at the bar.

"Ssooo... Finnlandd... whose... right there... Would you... Date himm..?? I would't.. He's.. like.. under 6 foot.. toOo sHorTt..."
I took a sip out of my glass of whiskey.

"Nu uhh me neitherr.... He's... wayyyyy too cold in my opinion... he just.. has goodd.. Folk songss.."
She drank sake out of her glass like a cat.

"Hooww aboutt....my brother..from.. another parents hehe.... Doitsu??"
She continued.

"..Germany..?? Same problem that'ss with Finlandd... tOoo shorttt...."
I drank the rest of the whiskey.

"Hmmm...Howww aboutt... Roshiaa??"
She pointed torwards the bar counter.

"Heee issn't herreee-"
I clenced at counter and there he was with Germany drinking straight out of a vodka bottle.
He was so handsome.
Both my parents had told me to stay away from him but why would I listen to them?
I'm an adult goddamnit I can do anything I want!

"Soo wouldd youuuu date himm??"
She had a smug on her face.

"..Uh huhh.... sureee...."
I didn't listen to her anymore.
I was too busy staring Russia's upper body.
I bet he was muscular under that adidas jacket.
And would have the greatest abs for sure~

"Thenn go ask himm outtt giiirrlll~"
She began to purr.
I didn't mind when she called me that.
She was my best friend after all.
But if somebody else would I'd probably punch them.

"Suree..."
I followed him with my eyes when he stood up and stumbled his way into the bathroom.

"Thenn goo nowww when he'ss alonee!"
She shoved my shoulder.

"Whaatt nooo! He'lll kill meee! He'ss probablyy straightt anywayyy!"

"That hasn't stoppedd you befoooreee~ Youuu are a scaredy caat!!"

"Sayss youu who iss a cat! I'll show youu I'mm not! I'll go home withh himm tonight!!"
I stood up and almost fell down immidietly.
I took a hold of the table to ballance myself.
After that I stumbled and tried my best to make it into the bathroom.