💛❤ After workhours 🇦🇹🇭🇺

//Shower s3x

Hungary: Genderqueer (AFAB, They/Them), Omnisexual, Recless, Horse person, Dominant

Austria: Ciswoman, Polysexual, Takes everything seriously, Scared of horses, Submissive

They are dating.
.
.
.

3. Person's P.O.V .

.
.
.
Austria had had a long work day on the office which had made her extremely tired.
She dragghed herself on to her house's front door and tried if it was open.
It wasn't.
She thought to herself that Hungary must still be on the stables taking care of horses.
Otherwise they'd be already here to visit her like they do every day after they had done their chores.
She took her keys out of her purse, opened the door and walked in.
.
.
.
In the hallway she took off her shoes and neatly put them on a shoe rack.
She walked in the living room and there put down her purse and work briefcase on the floor as she collapsed on to the couch.
She thought what she would do first.
After a moment of thinking about it she decided to go take a cold shower to get herself to be a bit more energetic.
She got up and dragged herself on the bathroom where she undressed herself.
.
.
.
Little did Austria know Hungary was actually in her house.
They had hidden under her bed
They wanted to pull a prank on Austria but when Hungary heard Austria had gone to the bathroom they got an even better idea on their dirty mind.
They croweled out under the bed and sneaked to the bathroom door.
It was unlocked since Austria didn't expect anyone to be home.

"This is perfect"
They though to themself as they heard the shower turn on and opened the door and steped in.
.
.
.
(Smut time~)
.
.
.
Hungary saw Austria's clothes on the floor and her beautifull silhouette could be seen behind the shower curtain.
They took off their clothes and added them on the same pile with Austria's.
They tiptoed behind the curtain, ripped it open and put their hands around their girlfriend from behind.

"hGAAAAAAA!!!"
Austria screamed in fright and dropped the shower head on the floor.

"Surpriise!~"
They moved their hands up on to Ausria's chest.

"Y-YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK--" Austria managed to say while trying to calm herself down from the shock.

"Sorryy, hard day at the office?"
They squeezed Austria's chest with their hands.

"Uhhgg..You bet."
She was mad at them but also couldn't help but blush when their hands touched her body.

"You know, I could make you feel less tence~"
They smiled with dirty grin on their face as their moved their other hand furter down on Austria's naked body.

"..Well- What are you suggesting-?"
Austria blushed even more.

Hungary moved both of their hands on Austria's shoulders and turned her around.
Austria could see their lustfull gaze even clearer now.
She wasn't in the mood for anything sexual before but now seeing her hot partner in front of her naked was turning her on.

"All you need to do is just relax and let me do everything, alright?~"
Hungary putt their finger on to Austria's sweet spot and stared rubbing it.

"Nh- alright- deal--"
Austria hoped they'd continue that.

"Good!"
They pulled their hands away from Austria's body.
Ausrtria frowned a bit when Hungary stopped almost immidetly.
She would have liked them to continue doing that for a bit longer.