💛❤ I DETERMINE. 🇧🇾🇳🇴

//Riding, Fingering, Going into both holes

Belarus: Nonbinary (AFAB, They/Them, Wears a binder), Toric (Attraction to men), Short anger issued Slavic enby, Has a skin condition due to radiation, Dominant

Norway: Cisman, Pansexual, Tall nice Nordic boi, Swich but doesn't care much about sexual activity

Enby and their soft tall stronk boyfriend
.
.
.

Belarus' P. O. V.

.
.
.

It was a nice evening with the best boyfriend in the whole universe.
We were at his house watching a movie while sitting the couch and eating leftovers what we had found from the fridge.
Norway lived with few of his brothes, Denmark and Iceland but they were out of the house for the night so it would be just the two of us.
I didn't like his brothers that much anyway.

When I heard from Norway they wouldn't be here I immidetly decided what I would want to do for the rest of the night.
Norway would go into me untill I collapsed but since I am a Slav I would not go down that easilly.
He can try his best but I can take it.
I will prove to myself and him once and for all that I am a strong enby!!!
.
.
.
(Smut stuff timee~)
.
.
.
We were sitting side by side on the couch and I decided to put my plan to work.
I crawed onto Norway's lap and sat there.

"Hviterussland?" (Belarus)
He was confused.

I lifted his sweater and went under it.
His torso was so nice to lean agaist but I decided to move from it and pop out from the neckline.

"What are you doing-??"
He's cheeks were red now.

"I want to kiss my handsome boyfriend!"
I pressed my lips against his.

He was gentle with kisses while I was a bit more rough.
But he didn't mind that.
He let me do what I wanted which I liked about him.
Most of my life I have been told what to do and what to be.
But with Norway, he let me do what I wanted and he helped me to figure out my true self.
He truely is the best boyfriend I could ever ask for.

"May I ask something~"
Our lips parted and I moved down a bit to be on the same level as his neck.

"Uhm-- sure? What is it kjær?" (Dear)
He was blushing even more.

"Can I eat this?~"
I brought my hand up from the neckline as well and caressed his neck.

"Oh--- uhmm--- well--i-if you want to--"
He didn't need to say anything else since I already started to lick and nibble his neck.

His skin was so soft and smooth compared to mine.
Ofcouse, I had those ugly radiation spots but my skin was also more coarse.
He was the perfect boyfriend while I was the flawed enby.

"Ah-- k- kjær--ngh~"
He started to moan softly when I focused on his sweet spot.
I loved the sounds that he made.

"Can we go to your bedroom please?~"
I turned my lustfull gaze to his eyes.

"Y-yeah-- ofcouse-!"
He wrapped his arms around me, stood up and walked to his bedroom.

When he sat on the bed I took off his sweater, now I could much more easilly lean onto his perfect body.

"..You want to do this with me right-??"
Ofcourse I had to ask him, I knew he would say yes since his brothers weren't home but I still wanted to make sure.

"O-ofcourse kjær-!"
He was blushing so much.

"Good! Now please take off your pants, I want to ride~"
I smirked as I took off my own pants.
I really hated how my legs looked like with all the ugly markings they had and I definietly wasn't going to take off my shirt. I hated my upper body and especially that stupid huge chest I had that I tried my best to flatten with binders but Norway didn't care about my markings and didn't care about my bust size at all which made me love him even more.

He did as I requested and I could see he was already getting hard.
I was clearly that irresistable~
I lifted myself up and put his member on the entrence of my hole.
We often didn't have protection so I just used my ass when I ride him.
I liked the feeling when something was inside in there.

"Kjær- ah--"
Norway tried to say something but was cut off by me slamming myself down onto his member and moaning loudly.
He felt so niceee~

At first I lifted myself up and down on Norway's lap increasing the speed as fast as I could.
For a chance Norway stared to nibble my neck which I didn't mind at all.
More pleasure for my challenge!

After I while I asked Norway to lift me since my legs were getting tired.
He wrapped his arms on my waste and did as I asked.
His pace was much slower than mine and when I demanded him to speed up he didn't.
It annoyed me a bit but now he was in charge.

"Yesss-!! Ahh-- Нарвегіяяя!~" (Norway)
I loudly yelled his name as I had my first moment of enjoyment and it didn't take long for him to have his own soon after.
I moaned again when I felt the burst in my hole.

He gently lifted me up from his member and layed down holding me close to his chest.
This was nice but I wasn't done yet.
I wanted him to finger me at the same time as he pounded my other hole.

"...Нарвегія.. finger me and go into me againn!~
I was bit tired but I wasn't going to lose now!

"..Not now kjær... let me rest.."
He was tired as well but if I let him lie down for few minutes he would be able to do that.
So I waited.

"Could you now? Pleaseeee- I promise after this we can do what you want!"
I pleaded him.
I thought when he would get started he wouldn't want to stop anymore or it's just me who is a horny mess most of the time.

"..Finee, Do you- want to ride again or-"
Before he finished his sentance I rolled off him to the bed on my back and spreaded my legs revealing both of my holes.

"Just go in me! You can choose the pace but use your hands and put them deep in there!"
I demanded as he got up and lifted my legs on his shoulders.

"Well..As you wish kjær~"
Norway put the tip on my other hole and started to rub my sweet spot with his thumb.
I liked it a lot.
I let out soft moans as he slowly pushed more of his member inside of my tighter hole and added fingers one by one inside of my larger hole.
He waited for me to get used to everything when he had filled both of the holes.
It felt so good~

Finally he stared to move himself in and out.
His member and hand were in synch.
It brought so much pleasure in my body what made let out all differend kinds of noices.
.
.
.
I had had my peak of enjoyment multiple times already but every time I begged Norway to continue before he had his.
Unfortunately I could feel his thrusts were getting sloppier and his hand movemets became even more faster.

"Nnhhggh Ahh-!!~"
He let out as he came inside of me again.
He pulled his hand and member out as I panted heavily.
Again he went to lie down and pulled me next to him to cuddle me.

"...againn..."
I was very tired but- I could still prove to be even stronger--!

"..Not.. anymore kjær. You said we could do what I want so now we sleep.."
He reached for a blanked and put it over us.

"...But.. I wan't to.. prove to you I'm durable and.. can handle.. large amout of pleasure!"
I tried to convince him but I knew in the back of my mind my words weren't going to affect him anymore.

"...Kjær.. you are strong enough.. sleep now.."
He kissed my forehead.
..I couldn't be mad at him.
He was so sweet boyfriend.

"...я цябе кахаю..." (I love you)
I snuggled myself against his chest.

"..Jeg elsker deg.. også..." (I love you too)
He petted my head.

It didn't take long for us to l fall asleep because of exhaustion.
.
.
.
//Such wow another story
Dominant enby be stronk
They very gaen't xD