Original Golden Trio

ابدأ من البداية

Pigsy was so lost right now, "Uhhhh... What is happening right now?"

Jinhua teleported in front of Pigsy to explain while Macaque was to distract a younger minded Wukong, "His meditative state was interrupted... This is just one of the effects that transpire during an interruption. Though it takes a lot of force to wake one up from it, the question is what did?" She raised a brow at the two.

Tang raised a shaky hand, "We were worried... There wasn't a lot of sound out there and we wanted to add more reassurance... So Pigsy stuffed a mega doom flavored pepper into Wukong's mouth and woke him up...!" He rambled on in rising panic.

Macaque whipped around with a bright smile, "You stuffed a what—!?" His face then became glum, "Wish I could've seen it...." His tail drooped.

Wukong raised a brow, "What gossip did you catch this time?" He waved a hand in front of his friend.

Jinhua gave her lover an unamused look before shifting into a somber position, "It seems, Wukong is in a phase that is in time when we were all still pilgrims... Most likely during the Journey of the West..."

Wukong blinked and then started to stare at her for moment. His golden eyes taking in her new look, "Something seems different... Oh! Hey, why do you have those cool blue tattoos on? Did you get them from some adventure without me!?" He gasped dramatically.

Jinhua stiffened at the mention, her mind raced with thousands excuses, "I... I got them from a cursed demon... He tried sealing me away but it back fired and now I'm stuck with these." It just happened to be one that hit close to home.

Wukong's eyes widened, "WHO—!? WHO DID IT!? Who would dare try that on our Jinhua!?" He raised an angered fist with his fur bristling, "Don't worry Jinhua! Next time something like that happens! I'll protect you! Because apparently, little warrior over here couldn't!" He laughed in a joking manner.

Macaque flinched at that. He turned his head away, feeling his lip turn into a thin line, "Yeah... What a warrior I am..." He almost felt a snarl rise in the back of his throat, 'I wonder why I wasn't there in the first place.' He thought bitterly, grabbing his scarf to cover his raised hackles.

Jinhua was still trying to process what he said, "You'll protect me...?"

Wukong raised a brow at her question, "Course I would! You guys are my bestest of friends and I wouldn't trade ya for the world!" He smiled brightly, which strangely reminded her of MK.

Jinhua closed her eyes. Her sharp cat-like ears dropped as she clutched the ends of her sleeves, "I'll hold you to it." Was all she said before sitting down on a nearby stump.

Thinking based on how he's acting, he must've been in his primes when they were all a lot younger and more reckless in they're actions. Since he knows her as a friend, it must've been during her time traveling with the pilgrims. Thinking back on it, she could consider it her own prime time. She was still a learning demoness, taking in knowledge that she had never knew about the mortal realm and the nice modesty of the simple things. Her tail dropped at the thought.

Wukong gave her and Macaque a confused look before going to look for his stick.

Tang was busy arguing with Pigsy about the consequences of waking someone from their meditative state, "Now look what happened! Monkey King thinks we're his past companions!!" He gave the pig demon a pointed look, "If we don't get our Monkey King back, we're gonna be stuck with this one!!"

He jutted a thumb at a doofus Wukong who grabbed a long stick the similar size of his staff.

"Ah! My trusty staff!" Wukong muttered before spitting in his palms, rubbing them together, before picking it up.