She didn't answer.

"Fine, don't answer then," I got up and left.

I found Wonyoung in the dorms.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

"Just looking around," She said. "How do you and Haerin know each other?"

"We dated," I told her. "Many times."

"Seems like you're on and off.. and what about Eunchae?" She asked.

"Eunchae?" I said in surprise. "What about her?"

"I always catch her staring at you two." She said.

"Oh, that," I said. "Eunchae was my first girlfriend, and I was her first boyfriend. We're childhood friends."

"Huh, and I take it you still like Haerin if you're keeping her close like that," she said. "Why is that?"

"I plan on staying friends," I said.

"I always end up running back to her like a puppy when we fight though," I recalled Eunchae's words.

"Is that why you won't go out with her anymore?" She said.

"Well, yeah." I answered.

"I bet... I can treat you way better," she moved in, pressing her hands on me.

"No, you can't." I pushed her away. "You're really pretty, but I can't do it. Not now."

"I'm so sorry," She apologised and paused for a bit. "You think we can at least be friends?"

"Sure," I said.

There was a moment of awkwardness between us before she asked me if I drank. I answered no.

She left and returned with two glasses.

"Wanna try?" She asked.

"Err, why not," I answered.

I helped myself to a glass, and it tasted pretty funny.

"So uh, like I asked before, are you a boxer?" She said.

"Nope," I said.

"What are you then?" She said.

"MMA, Taekwondo, Boxing, I know it all." I answered.

"At your age too.. ever thought of going pro?" She said. "Like UFC?"

We talked a bit more, and it seemed like she was getting more and more impatient and shaky for whatever reason.

I took another sip, and that's when it hit me. My sight started being weird, my insides felt like they were burning, and I got all dizzy. These drinks are fucking spiked.

"I'm sorry for this." Wonyoung apologised, getting up from her seat.

This bitch is an ordered killer. It all made sense now. We're in danger. The room inspecting, the fighting style questions, it all came together. She talked me into getting comfortable, and I fell for it.