After all, the Holy See of Light is a lesson for them.

     But if it was Chi Xian, then there would be no problem.

     Because only the Holy See of Justice, which controls the army, will not easily offend the God of Justice, or even subvert Chi Xian's beliefs on Oscontinent.

     Pope Toynby: "The head of the Holy See of Justice is the Pope. Members of the Holy See do not prohibit marriage. Members of the College of Cardinals have the right to elect or be elected Pope. Members of the College of Cardinals are all dressed in purple."

     "The Holy See of Justice does not forbid believers to leave the church and believe in other gods."

     "The Holy See of Justice does not forbid believers and same-sex marriage."

     "From now on, every donation raised by the Holy See of Justice and the Church of Justice in various cities, every donation

     Every Casta city coin should be registered and made available for believers to check at any time. "

     "Every Chengyi Church, while accepting donations from believers, should provide free meals and accommodation to believers and passing travelers who encounter difficulties..."

     Hearing this, after a brief silence, bursts of cheers immediately resounded from the square.

     "Long live the Empire!"

     "Long live the God of Justice!" "Long live the God of Justice!"

     They are not stupid, how could they fail to see that this newly established Holy See of Justice is obviously much more just and benevolent than the so-called Holy See of Light before.

     The most important thing is that the god of justice saved Oslo and saved them all.

     And almost at the same time, hundreds of giant dragons roared out, piecing together the words Long Live the God of Justice in the sky.

     Seeing this scene, the people below couldn't help showing a little surprise.

     Because the Dragon Race has always been proud, they look down on other races in Oscontinent, especially the Human Race.

     But now, like lowly theater actors, they performed juggling at the ceremony for the founding of the Holy See of Justice.

     What does this mean?

     This shows that even the Dragon Clan has surrendered to the glory of the God of Justice.

     Looking at the patriarchs and kings of other races who were also "happy" sitting under the canopy opposite, it is obvious that, under the blessing of the God of Justice, they, together with other races in Oscontinent, will surely live in peace and happiness good life.

     All of a sudden, the cheers over the City of Light became more enthusiastic, and this sound soon spread throughout the entire Oscontinent.

     So when Chi Xian was playing the game of eagle catching chicks on the lawn of the palace with the dragon cubs, an overwhelming force appeared out of nowhere and poured into his body.

     Chi Xian stood up subconsciously: "This is... the power of faith."

     Probably because the breath of this power is too comfortable, so the dragon cubs and other dragon cubs who were still avoiding Chi Xian, the eagle, gathered around one after another, scrambling to get into Chi Xian's arms. While making a gurgling sound.

     But Chi Xian didn't care about them anymore.

     Because almost at the same time, waves of law power poured into his sea of consciousness.