After the medicine had completely dissipated in his body and began to slowly repair his injuries, Chi Xian simply told them his true origin, what happened when he returned to Earth after his ascension, and what happened afterwards. again.

     The head of Kun Yuanzong and others: "It's no wonder that the ancestors have always been diligent in cultivation. It turned out to be the reason."

     "No wonder I couldn't find the ancestor in the upper realm after I ascended."

     Chi Xian was taken aback: "You have all ascended?"

     He subconsciously glanced at the head of Kunyuan Sect and the others, one fifth of them were indeed immortals.

     The suzerain of Kun Yuanzong and others immediately laughed.

     "Thanks to the ancestor, in the tenth year after you rebuilt the ascension channel, the grand elder of the Lingbao faction took the lead in ascension, followed by Patriarch Zhao, the master of Qiankun Sect..."

     "By the way, although it's only been a year since you came back, five hundred years have passed in Mingxiao Continent."

     "Five hundred years."

     Chi Xian couldn't help being startled.

     "It's been so long!"

     The head of Kunyuan Sect and others: "That's right."

     "I never expected to see my ancestor again."

     "After the Ascension Passage is reshaped, not only monks can ascend to the upper realm, but immortals who have ascended can also return to Mingxiao Continent again."

     "We came back to Mingxiao Continent this time to participate in the once-in-a-century lecture conference."

     The so-called lecture meeting is a meeting where immortals like them who have ascended to pass on their cultivation experience to the junior monks in Ming Xiao Continent.

     "I didn't expect that when we were halfway through the lecture, the aura around us was suddenly drained."

     "We found out that the person behind the scenes actually took away the aura through the loophole you left behind in the past, so we chased it in this direction."

     Back then Chi Xian was able to poke five big holes in the Mingxiao Continent's barrier in one go.

     Those big holes are constantly leaking aura every day.

     So later, they simply sealed four of them, leaving only one, and arranged it as a trial ground, not only to commemorate Chi Xian's great achievements, but also to allow younger monks to stay in that big cave by feeling Chi Xian The sword energy above, comprehend more sword intent.

     "At first, we thought that some thieves wanted to steal the aura of Ming Xiao Continent..."

     Heaven said: '...'

     He really can't be blamed for this matter, after all, he only wanted to bring back the aura to Chi Xian as soon as possible, but he didn't think too much about it.

     And saving people from fire and water, how can it be called stealing!

     At this time, Shaster and others also came over.

     It should be said that they had calmed down as early as when the lord of Kun Yuanzong and others took out the elixir.

     Then they walked directly towards Chi Xian and the others.