Chapter34: Rogue Leeches

Zacznij od początku

" I have another vision! "

" What is it? " I asked, calmly. Felix and Emmett and my husband were staring at me now.

" The rogue vampires just changed course bella. They will be getting Jarvis in just ten minutes. " Alice said nervously.

My eyes hardened and I gripped the phone.

" Darn it. Okay bella. Bye, we have to get going. "

" be careful. And send my regards to the boys. "

" Sure. "

--beep--\

And with that Alice hanged up.

No more words were spoken and we ran straight into the depths of the forest.

" Bella, did you know why Jarvis is in the woodS? " Jasper's magic voice sounded beside me, we were dodging trees on our way.

" No Jazz. " I grumbled.

" And how old will Jarvis be? " Emmett asked, this time he was rarely smiling.

" I dont know either. What matters is that he's going to be our son. " I said and suddenly, the four of us halted at the same time.

The scent hit us like blood, only this was the scent of our enemies fast approaching.

Alice was right, there were really five of them. And then, that's when I inhaled another scent. The woods around us were quiet. Peaceful and there were some deers and birds on sight. I brushed off the wrinkles from my jacket and continued to inhale the scent more.

" Human, " Jasper mumbled.

" Jarvis. " I confirmed.

They were not far away from us.

We started running again and then that's when we saw them. The first one from the left was a big man, his hair was deep green. Next to him was some twenty year old female vampire, her hair the color of carrot and she was linking arms with a well muscled, dark haired vampire. Next to the dark haired was a thirteen year old teenage girl, yellow hair and then next to her was another thirteen year old teenage boy. All of them looked hungry. And their backs were turned to us as they stared at.. at.. Oh God! It's Jarvis! He's an eight year old lovely boy. He had sandy colored hair, strong nose, high cheekbones and full lips like Jane's. He was sleeping peacefully on piles pf newspaper, his shirt was yellow and he was wearing basketball short. there was a cup beside him and on it were the words inscribed : MAVIS'S SOUP. Aww, poor kid. But how did he get in here? Didi he have any idea how dangerous it could be rhere in the woods? I felt Jasper's happiness despite with the presence of these five vampires.

" Time for some game. " Emmett said punching his left palm with his right fist.