𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 35 |♚

Start from the beginning

"I want mate to look at me." Dawn whinged in my head and I felt bad that I took up all the time with Syfas not letting Dawn and Devil interact.

I tried to fly a little back to get out of Syfas' hold but he drew me back in almost instantly, I wasn't even hovering anymore, he had his arms completely wrapped around me in a tight hug, his lips caressed mine.

The shadows of his face were so close to mine that I could smell the powerful sandalwood fragrance that he applied after our shower. The rush of giddiness and a surging warmth flowed through my limbs and before I knew it, I was kissing him back.

════════❀•°❀°•❀═══════

・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. Syfas・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚.

Kissing Kyra is by far the best use of my time. My body melted into her touch, my thoughts bombarded with ideas on how to get her as close as possible and my mind let itself go, knowing every kiss was the start of an ineffable lifestyle of fate that I had willed.

Knowing she was taller than the average female did nothing to her size when she was enveloped in my arms. My little rose. I've only had her for a few months yet it feels like I've never lived a day without her.

Before releasing her, I left her with a departing kiss, already missing her love-filled touch. She walked a few steps backwards and instinctively I wanted to follow but I knew she needed a few yards to transform so I just watched her with yearning; like I always do.

I took a few steps back to make room for Devil to emerge but, before I let him reign control, Kyra had shifted into a white, glamourous dragon. It was my turn to gaze up at her in all her beauty, her wings looking fluffier than snow, her tendrils shining like gold in the sun and it trailed alongside all her feathers.

I was awe-struck by her immense elegance, her two angled back horns were circled by gold flakes, wings as far and wide as the sky and scalloped scales along the middle of her back to the end of her pristine tail. She looked clean and effortless. I could go on and on but I would just bore you. You had to be here to see her. Words would never do her justice as much as my eyes would.

She stepped forwards, lowering her head to nudge me. My hand stroked the side of her neck whilst I store deep into her green eyes, which didn't falter a shade. "Gorgeous." Placing a little kiss on her soft body, I retreated near a violet-leaved tree where I finally let an itching Devil escape. He wouldn't stop talking about Dawn, but I couldn't blame him. If I wasn't talking to Kyra then I was talking about her, if not that then I'd be thinking about her.

Devil rushed back into his mates proximity who was awaiting us in a peaceful sat-down posture. She slowly rose to a height just shorter than my own, her soft neck brushing against my cold scales in a form of affection which ended up placed under Devils chin in a protective manner.

She extended one wing and lowered her neck, her teeth extended from her jaw as she carefully plucked out one of her white feathers. Devil stood up proudly as Dawn offered the feather with her neck bowed, his also lowering in gratitude but, as calm as he was appearing on the outside, he was squealing like a girl within.

Whilst he was occupied with his fan behaviour, Dawn had already pulled out his wing with her own and tucked her feather between the tendril and a pocket in his wing. They rubbed necks once more before finally setting off for the castle Kyra pointed to.

They soared together, occasionally overlapping in the fading colours of the sky, towards the sun that started setting. I could hear the rogue gust of wind as Dawn overtook us by a few miles. Like the soppy dragon that Devil is, he admired her for five minutes before he decided to catch up.