She sigh. It has become more harder after she know they can talk. They keep complaining over ever and give her orders. But patient is a must with kid...
"Even if you say that... Idol groups are basically a bunch of people, fighting to win a single job offer. We sell, as a group, we've always have. But competing against lone individuals as group is quite... difficult, you know?" She explained calmly.
"There are idols who wanted to go solo but couldn't get a job on their own and had take on part-time jobs at expensive restaurants in Roppongi, or even girls who end up as hostesses in Minato." She continued. They were stunned by the sudden fact.
"I didn't know that..." Ruby said. "Tokyo sure is a scary place" Aqua whispered quietly. In his first life, he lived at different state with an opposite environment. To know this was kinda shocking.

"I know Ai is amazing. But that's only within the 'idol' category. In the entertainment world, you need something that will make you stand out alone. She needs to be able to get job offers not because 'she's someone from B-Komachi', but because they want Ai herself to take the job." The moment turned to silent. Astra stared at them. His smile has turned upside down to match with the gloomy air.

Astra pull Aqua cloth to get his attention. "What is it Astra? Do you wanna play?" Aqua ask his little brother. Astra crawl towards them and pull them into a pile of cuddling toddlers. Both of them blinked rapidly still surprise by the sudden hug. Astra whined and rubbed his head with both of theirs. Ruby smiled and return the hug.
"Even though Astra can't speak. It feel like he can understand how we feel"she said while looking at him fondly. Aqua nodded. He raise his head to pat the lil brother. "It's okay Astra... we're not sad anymore..."

Miyako smile looking at three little Hoshino. She doesn't really understand how come two baby can speak while the other one is a...baby? But... who cares? Her job is to take care of them. No question ask. She might as well be more grateful now that she is the president wife.

*************************************

"And today, we have 3 members from B-Komachi!!"

"Promotion event!!! Mini Live!!! It's one of those where entry tickets are lottery based!! It's my first time seeing mom live on stage!!" Ruby said excitedly while bouncing herself on the stroller. Today, they manage to convince the manager to bring them to see their mom's Live performance. But of course, it is their secret only.

Miyako rubbed her head. How come it turn out like this? At first, they all just having and and now they are here with her job on the line if anyone know this.

"Look, I brought you guys along because you begged for it, but I'm gonna be in trouble if we get caught, okay? So no pushing? No running! No talking! Keep your pacifier in your mouth and stay put!" She look at them sternly and put their pacifier in their mouth. Astra is sitting comfortably in Miyako's hold while sucking his pacifier. Well, the stroller only have two sit so she had to hold another one. Sadly there is no stroller with three sit for them to buy.

Aqua pulled out his pacifier to speak. "She's right. We can't afford to stand out no matter what. We're pretending to be here as a staff's kids, not Ai's. Don't do anything that would make it seem like we have connection with Ai." Aqua remind his sister. He know how Loud and excited she can be when it come to Ai.
Ruby give him a side eye. "You don't have to tell me, I know that. You saw how gloomy mom was, right? I'm here because I'm worried about her. I'm not just here for fun and games." She look down sadly remembering how gloomy Ai look before coming here. The force smile is quite obvious when she returned from practice last night.