I crawled towards her and said, "You should at least hold back a little..."

"Why? I am her daughter. It's only natural for her to breastfeed me. I was given the right" She looked at me with an innocent face. I facepalmed. Well... Is she...

"I'll ask just in case, Were you a girl in your previous life too?"

"Yep"

Oh. Well... I guess there is nothing wrong then.

"I guess that is somewhat alright then..."

"Your jealousy is gross!"

What?

"I mean... it'd be bad if a guy who is old enough to know better got breastfed!! Oh, thank god I was born as a girl with the lawful right to savor breast milk!!" She said shamelessly with a smug face.

"From a moral point of view... that is also pretty bad though..."

"Poor mom... to think that her son is an obsessed fan, how gross... oh... I feel so bad for her, I'll protect her with my whole life..." she said with shining eyes.

She does ticked me off...

"You're worse than me" Bet she was like that kind of fangirl who said would be ready to sacrifice their life for an idol in her previous life... Well, I didn't know any fangirls...

....No. I did know one.

Author POV

As Ruby felt uncomfortable, she immediately shooed Aqua away and whined so that Miyako could hear her. Miyako came holding a new diaper with a sigh.

"Why do I have to do this... Aren't I technically a Mrs. President here? I only married that guy because he told me I'd be able to work with hot guys!!! Yet he puts me to work taking care of a 16-year-old idol's kids?!" She angrily throws the diapers aside.

"And she's a single mother who won't even disclose to us who the father is!! It's way too shady!! I didn't marry him to become a babysitter!!" The twins watch her as she goes on a rampage.

"Ha?! If you can be any help for Mom, that's the best job out there. Is something wrong with her head?!" Ruby said as she got frustrated listening to people talk bad about her mom.

"What she just said is quite reasonable."

Miyako stopped and turned her head toward the TV. Her mind started to work as an idea came slowly just like how the night replaces the bright sunset.

"Wait. Isn't this a perfect scandal source? That's it... I can sell this information online and get rich..."

The twins were shocked hearing what she said. No, they can't let her ruin everything. Ai's life and career, their ongoing peaceful life...

No! They need to do something.

"Holy crap! What should we do, kill her?" Ruby looked at Aqua with a panicked expression. If they don't do something right away, it's all will be over.

"No. We won't be able to because of the differences between our sizes"

".... I only say that as a joke? You'd thought about it?" Ruby sweatdropped knowing that her twins considered killing someone.