23

I felt a cold dew on my hand. opening my eyes I looked down to see i was sitting on grass. I looked around and trees surrounded me. It was dark and the sky was a dark purple. A blue haze surrounded the trees. I heard the breaking of branches behind me and when I looked, a small path appeared. I stood up and followed down the path.

After walking for a few minutes, the ruins of a destroyed castle lay before me. As I approached, bricks started to return to their original placements and the walls soon reached to the stars.  A large wooden door stood before me. It voluntarily creaked open and I peered inside. It opened to a huge stone room. The heels of my shoes clacked loudly against the stone floor as I walked to the center of the room. The blue haze seemed to be thicker now and I could barely see the walls. When I looked up, there was nothing.

"Welcome." I spun around and a dark figure in a cloak walked out from the haze. He lifted his hands and lowered the hood.

"Mr. Cromwell." I tried to reach for where I always carry my wand, but it was missing.

"Looking for a wand? I wouldn't bother."

"What do you want? Where are we?"

"I'm here for a truce. Between you and I. As for where we are, well... There really isn't a name for it. Our magic, ancient or not, doesn't work here. It's a sort of dreamwalking. How else do you think I communicate to my followers?"

"I'm not one of your followers."

"No, of course not." He smirked at me and then continued. "Did you know that with each user of ancient power, they have a special... trick that they can do. Something that no other user can do. I assume you know of  Isadora? She could take away the pain of others. Now I know that you absorbed that power that she had stored under hogwarts, but that isn't your special power. Have you discovered what it is yet?"

"No, I didn't know anything about it. How do you?"

"My family has a history of  wielding it. I read it in the books my ancestors left for future wielders. I'm able to dreamwalk, in turn making anyone I want enter this world as well, once they have fallen asleep that is."

"Get to the point."

"Excited are we?" I glared at him without an answer. "You have something I need. That unicorn belongs to me. Although, I would be up for a trade. Give me just a few hairs off that black unicorn so that I may get a new wand fashioned for myself. I need it for a particular plan I currently have set in motion."

"Yeah, sure. That sounds like a fair trade."

"Patience young one... patience. I have a question for you first. When was the last time you heard from your parents?" My face changed to a blank stare. Why would he ask abou- I stared back at him. "And that's when she realizes. You may have been able to get your precious boyfriend back from us, but your pathetic muggle parents just couldn't put up a fight. We took them both for good measure. They are alive for now, but something might happen to them if you choose not to comply."

"Where are they?" I hadn't realized my whole body went tense and my hands were balled into fists.

"Once again, patience. I'll be in touch soon. He waved his hand and the blue haze grew thicker and thicker until-

My eyes popped open and I sat up quickly. The sun was shining through the window and into my eyes. That couldn't have been a dream. It was way to real. I noticed that Sebastian wasn't next to me, but I heard some noise in my kitchen. I grabbed a new pair of underwear and slipped on the first shirt I found which was one of his button up shirts. I wrapped it around me as it was a little big for me. I walked out and he was just starting to plate up eggs and sausage onto two plates. I silently walked up to the counter and he looked up at me and smiled. He placed the pan back on the stove, walked over to me and took me in his arms.