——This is something they didn't even dare to think about.

     Especially those soldiers from the original Casta City Guard Army, and the outsider soldiers who later joined the Casta City Guard Army because they heard about the preferential treatment policy of Casta City.

     They clenched their fists excitedly.

     Again, dragon blood and dragon meat are too precious.

     So they originally thought that the City Lord's Mansion would give them some rewards after the war at most, and it would be good if these rewards exceeded five gold coins.

     After all, they even won a silver coin reward before.

     So they never thought that Shaster and the others would be so generous.

     Thinking of what Shaster had said about distributing dragon blood and dragon meat to those soldiers who died in battle, they were even more moved.

     They cheered immediately.

     "Praise the Lord of the City, praise the Bishop Toynby, and praise the Lord Chi Xian!"

     ...

     But Shaster didn't finish his sentence.

     He said: "Besides, foreigner soldiers in the city guard can receive an extra piece of dragon meat."

     After finishing speaking, he directly put his hands in front of his body and gave them a military salute: "Thank you for not abandoning Casta City and the hundreds of thousands of people who did not abandon Casta City at the most dangerous time!"

     Hearing this, the soldiers from Casta City not only did not show even a trace of jealousy, but put away the smiles on their faces.

     Then they all turned around to their companions beside them, and solemnly gave a military salute.

     Those people's eyes instantly turned red.

     They stood up proudly and returned a military salute.

     They are proud of their sticking to their bottom line.

     They are also proud that their efforts have been recognized by Casta City.

     At the same time, their sense of belonging to Casta City reached its peak in an instant.

     "Praise Casta City!"

     Shaster and the others immediately laughed too.

     Although this reward is bound to consume more than half of the dragon blood and dragon meat.

     But in fact, even if they don't share the dragon meat and blood now, they will still share the dragon meat and blood with them afterwards.

     Because the most important thing for them now is to enhance their strength.

     So it's better to distribute these dragon meat and dragon blood as rewards to them now.

     In this way, they not only strengthened their strength, but also bought a wave of people's hearts, which can kill two birds with one stone.

     The main thing is that these soldiers are worth it.

     As for the soldiers who fled—

     Back in the meeting room of the City Lord's Mansion, Shaster only said: "After they are captured, all their property will be confiscated, those with cultivation bases will abolish their cultivation bases, and those without cultivation bases will be fine, and then they will be expelled from the card." Star City."