"Oh no," was the last thing I breathed out as I felt myself start to fall asleep.

When I came to it, I could hear monitors beeping and it smelled sterile.

"Not again!" I groaned to myself.

I finally opened my eyes and tried to get out of bed.

"Not so fast!" A nurse pushed me back down to the hospital bed.

"We need to talk about why you keep fainting," The nurse coldly said.

"I'm fine. I probably just haven't eaten a proper meal or something," I answered the nurse as I tried to get up from bed.

"Look, I know there's nothing we can do to stop you from leaving but at least take this..... it's the results of some tests we ran," The nurse sighed as she gave me some papers.

"I will call your brother and tell him to keep an eye on. The doctor will follow up with you on next steps. For now, just make sure your always be supervised and try to get some sleep. You're seizers can happen even if you aren't asleep," The nurse explained with a worried look.

"Okay," I simply answered.

"I rather die than deal with any of this right now?" I thought to myself as I got ready to leave the hospital.

"Oh and you should thank the girl that got you here. She's in the waiting room," The nurse said before I could walk out the room.

I took a deep breath and just shook my head.

"Would've been better if she just left me there," I whispered under my breath.

I walked out to thank the kind stranger but to my surprised was greeted by Haerin and her friends.

"Thank god you're okay!" Dani-ssi exclaimed as I walked up to me

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked a bit confused and somehow relieved.

"Did you guys call the medics?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

Suddenly, all the girls turned to look at Hyein-ssi.

"How did you-" I said all confused.

"Umm... well all the girls were fighting with Haerin unnie about why she didn't know what was going on with you....," Hyein began to explain.

From the corner of my eye I could see Haerin turning red and stare down at her feet all embarrassed.

"So, I walked down myself to make sure you were okay and I saw you start to sit on the floor about a block down and ummm.... then you suddenly fainted and yeah....," Hyein got all shy.

"Well, thank you kid!" I responded to her with a tight hug.

"You're welcome, Sunbae!" Hyein-ssi hugged back.

"Anyway, I should get home and you should all get back to work," I told the girls.

"I'll take a cab. So, don't worry about me!" I tried to reassure the girls.

"No!" Haerin-ah suddenly exclaimed.

"Huh?" I hummed in confusion.

"We got the day off and rescheduled the photoshoot. So, we'll be the ones to take you home," Minji spoke up.

"Ummm.... okay," I said a bit upset.

"I'm sorry I ruined your day," I told the girls a bit embarrassed.

"You didn't," Dani responded.

"Yeah, we needed a break anyway," Hanni added.

"Alright," I whispered.

The girls and I then headed home with a nice ride from their manager.

"Thank you," I bowed to the manager as all the girls ran into the house.

"You're welcome. Take good care of yourself," Managernim responded before driving off.

I walked into the house, dreading the conversation that was about to come.

I took a deep breath and came face to face with Yoongi.

"I know what you're gonna say, just can talk about it la-" I was about to explain myself when Yoongi suddenly hugged me.

"We'll figure this out. I can't lose you too!" Yoongi's voice cracked as he hugged me tighter.

"What?" I asked a bit confused.

"Don't leave me okay? I can't make it out here without you," Brother said, almost as if he was crying.

"What's the matter with you?" I pulled away from his embraced a bit confused.

"Yeah, you're acting like Y/n only has a few days to live!" Hanni suddenly exclaimed.

Yoongi looked down to his feet then stared me in the eyes.

"Stop- don't. I don't know wanna know," I coldly said.

I was too terrified to know what the hospital had told him.

"Y/n, you can't avoid this like you've been avoiding everything else. Just, let's talk about it," Brother told me.

"No, I'm good. There's nothing to worry about," I answered in an angry tone.

I could see Haerin starting to tear up behind Yoongi.

"I'm fine. I just haven't been eating well or sleeping well and it's just a little seasonal depression," I told him.

"Y/n-ah please," Yoongi responded with pleading eyes.

I began to walk back to try and get away from everyone.

"I just- I'm gonna go take a nap," I stuttered before turning away to walk up to my room.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Can I rip your heart out?