Although the Holy See did not give an explicit order, no, it should be said that there was no need for an order from the Holy See, those merchants and some nobles could not wait to withdraw from the three cities.

     So in the current three cities, the commercial area has actually been paralyzed.

     But Shaster and others are not in a hurry, because what they lack now is not business, but population.

     After all, with the population, they can continue to recruit soldiers, and the three cities can take off.

     And now that they have food, are they afraid they won't be able to attract civilians?

     ——Although Tahe Village has taken away half of the food purchase rights in the three cities, the other half of the food purchase rights are still in the hands of the New Missu Church. There are also a lot of land properties under his name, accounting for a quarter of the arable land in the three cities.

     And the main source of these properties is the nobles and churches of the three cities. After all, when he first arrived in Casta City, he slaughtered half of the nobles in Casta City, and later wiped out the Church of Casta City. The nobles and church in Ancheng were wiped out by the army of orcs, and they directly picked up a big leak. At the beginning of the month, they occupied Audley City in one fell swoop, and half of the nobles in Audley City were slaughtered by him. According to the contract signed by the three parties , All the properties under the names of these people belonged to the City Lord's Mansion.

     Moreover, the City Lord's Mansion has been organizing people to open up wasteland for the past few months, so at this moment, the City Lord's Mansion has the most food in their hands.

     And it is precisely because the upper class of the entire Gasman Empire now knows the grievances between them and the Holy See, and they have plotted to destroy the Holy See several times in succession, and even bit off three big pieces of meat from the Holy See, so The current city of Casta has become a holy place in the hearts of those who intend to resist the brutal rule of the Holy See.

     Therefore, these days, I don’t know how many people have come to the door to join the City Guard Army and the Xinmisu Church, and there are even some strong people such as magisters, sword masters, and even great magisters. The harvest I don't know is how many times that of Tahe Village.

     Seeing Shaster, whose eyes were shimmering with self-confidence when he said these words, the corners of Chi Xian's lips couldn't help but curl up: "It's good if I can help the city lord."

     Then Shaster was stunned.

     The main reason is that this guy's face is originally based on his aesthetics, and now he smiles like this again...

     Shaster couldn't take his eyes off for an instant.

     Chi Xian noticed Shaster's gaze: "..."

     After realizing that the other party's eyes were all about him at this moment, he subconsciously held his breath.

     With their eyes facing each other, a familiar hot breath permeated between the two.

     Unexpectedly, at this time, a palm-sized frog suddenly jumped out of the nearby vegetable field, jumped on Shaster's shoes, and then escaped.

     Shaster's attention was immediately distracted, and in the next second, he suddenly realized.

     Wait, what is he doing?

     His fingers hanging by his side froze instantly, and then he couldn't help turning his head, trying to avoid Chi Xian's scorching gaze.