Author's note

Firstly and the biggest reminder is that, the character in Oshi No Ko is not mine and credit to the owner. I've only use it for my fanfic. I actually got interested when I see a story about an additional OC in the series and wish to do mine also. Every character in this series except my OC are belong to the owner. Oh and...all the photo I used is not mine and credit to all the owners

Also, this story is not BL and just a life of my OC with a broken but talented family. If you don't like my story, I apologise for giving you unsatisfied story but you have the right to click the arrow button and leave and spend your time on your preferences story. I do not tolerate any bad comment and prefer you stay quiet if you don't like it. Also, if there any scene that is same as other story, I believe it is out of coincidence or maybe some inspiration. After all, I'm just a small writer who still need guide. So please bear with me.

And... this story will focus on Astra but at the same time, their relationship as siblings. Well, the first episode of Oshi no ko is quiet so... all the chapter for the first episode might be in Aqua POV before Astra story start. Well, he is not a reincarnation... when he can speak, that is when I'm going to give him POV.

Lastly, thank you for reading this story. I'm sorry if it's not fulfilled your satisfaction but I hope you understand that I am just a writer who make mistake in lot of angle and any kind of advice would be appreciated. Again, thank you for reading this story.

+++++++++++++

For addition, I have rewrite this story again with different storyline. Not too different, but there will be additional scene and new character. I'm sorry to all the readers that have been waiting. Thank you so much for re read this story again.