Chapter 11

The scout beeped out apologies before explaining what had happened.

-'After we fought Starscream, I saw a shadow pass us. I thought it was nothing but when I turned around it was gone, but I also found this note on the ground too before we left. When we were leaving, I felt like as if someone or something was watching us and I was right. Before I fell into recharge someone entered my berthroom and attempted to extinguish my spark.. And I panicked so I threw random stuff at them and manged to hit them and knock them out. So now what do we do with them?'-  The scout beeped out as he pointed to a dark purple and blue femme.

They were surprised to say to the least, flabberghasted, or whatever that means.. Arcee broke the silence first. "What ARE we supposed to do with them actually?" She asked looking at Optimus and Ratchet. Miko's eyes shone happily in amazement. Oh, how she wondered what the mysterious femme's alt mode was.

She tried to approach but she was held back by Bulkhead, her partner. "Hold on there Miko we don't know if she'sdangerous or not." Said the bulk bot. She whined and made a pouty face before Ratchet could step in. "I'll check on her." He said as he ordered Bulkhead to carry her into the med bay.

-------Time skip brought to you by an angered Ratchet-------

Ratchet was busy doing repairs on the femme, just as he was working Bulkhead was about to pick up a wrench to give to Jack for specific reasons before another wrench hit the side of his helm. He looked up to see Ratchet copying a glare. "Don't. You. Dare." He said out, his expression covering up his angerness. "Yes, sir. Sorry, sir." Bulkhead said before retreating.

Anyways. Ratchet was done checking up on the femme, minor damages. Now he was back to watching the monitor, realizing Starscream had gotten up.

---What the monitor shows:---

Starscream gets up from the berth and goes over to his desk before pulling something out of the drawer. It was some sort of button, he presses it and an automated voice speaks. "Passcode?" The automated voice said. "Elite Trine" Starscream said back. "Authorization: Complete." A door opened, a secret one if fact.

It was on the wall, it was hidden very well. Doubted anyone but himself would know. Starscream enters the door that led to a dark room. When he stepped a single pede in the room lit up.

Ratchet's optics widened before calling Optimus into the room. "Optimus! Quick get over here!" He yelled out before Optimus, Arcee and Bumblebee came by. "What is wrong Ratchet?" The Prime asked. "Look." Ratchet said as he pointed at the monitor.

There stood in now lighted room were three large capsule-like incubators, inside the incubators were three flyers.

The first incubator held a mainly blue Seeker with silver here and there. It seemed like they were a bigger than Starscream. They also had the Decepticon emblem on their wings and chest just like Starscream.

The second incubator held a purple seeker with silver and black here and there. They were a bit smaller than the blue one, but bigger than Starscream. They also had the Decepticon emblem on their wings and chest as well.

The third incubator held a white shuttle. Oh he was definitely bigger than Starscream, if you were to campare them and Starscream, he would be small. They had the Autobot emblem on their chest.

Satrscream strided over to the incubators and made a sadened sigh. "I'll revive you, one day. I promise, then, we can go back home. I swear on my life I will revive you one day. One day. When I find a way to revive you three we can go back to how we were in the old days, just you guys and me." He said in sad tone with his optics teary. He muttered out a small 'I love you guys..' And that was when he left.

He made sure the door was sealed properly before leaving completely.

---End of monitor footage---

They were shocked. Starscream had three flyers in incubators and swore that he would revive them? But how? It wasn't possible.. Or was it?

"What do we do about this Optimus?" Ratchet asked looking at the Prime with wide optics. "We.. Shall investigate it." Optimus replied which made everyone say 'what?' "We must investigate on who they are and what purpose Starscream has with reviving them." Optimus continued.

"You.. Can't be serious right..? I-I mean- This is Starscream here! He's one of the worst 'Cons! Maybe even the worst!" She yelled out. "If we investigate further Arcee, we have a chance on how to revive them and have them join us on our team." He said which made Arcee rethink her opinion and choice.

She sighed soon enough signing that Optimus was right, maybe they needed to investigate further first.

Though what they weren't aware about was that the kids, were outside the room eavesdropping their such 'urgent' conversation. "Did you guys hear that? Appearently 'Screamer has three other robots that're kept secret!" Miko said in a hushed yell. "But what those he mean by 'reviving' them? Are they like dead or something?" Jack asked as he his hand onto his chin in wonder. "They might just be, I mean there IS a chance of them being dead." Raf said somewhat answering his friend's question.

"Ooh, or maybe they're like in a coma or something? I mean, if it happens to humans, it maybe happens to Cybertronians too!" Miko said excitedly. "I think that means they're in stasis, Miko." Jack protested.

"Wanna go check up on that new robot?" Miko asked. "Maybe let's no-" Raf said but still got dragged by Miko with surprising strength. Ow, why is her grip so strong?

Once arriving at their destination, they noticed that the new robot was awake and struggling. I mean no wonder, they were strapped onto the berth. Who wouldn't struggle really? [Those who have given up on life.]  "Woah, you're awake! Look, she's awake!" Miko yelled excitedly. "I'll go get the others!" Raf had said before disappearing.

The femme grunted as she struggled and struggled until she heard the voice of Miko. "Who's there?!" She yelled out before turning her helm to see two kids, one male and one female. "Oh, is just you fleshlings." She said in and uninterested tone.

She was about to struggle more until she heard loud pedesteps. That was when she saw the Grounders at the door with another kid.

Then she realized. She might get in a lot of trouble after this..

---------------------------
Story Word Count: 1120 Words
---------------------------
[A/N: *Checks phones and goes to Wattpad* I wonder when's the last time I updated. *Sees it was updated to 2 weeks ago*   OH SHIT IT WAS 2 WEEKS AGO?!

Here take your weekly update, I'm so sorry I haven't been updating- I'm making 2 updates today here both on Wattpad and AO3.  Sorry-

Also, question for X_BlackDoll_X : I am planning to make a Pride month special. And now I want you to give out 10 ships from LMK     N O W]