Mysteries Undiscovered

Tw: Mentions of death, murder and suicide
-----------
After explaing to Starscream on what had happened, Knockout and Breakdown both had a guilty expression on their face plates. "Aside from breaking intonmy room and kidnapping my sparkling practically, how did you both make The Megatron join you?" Asked Starscream while having his optic ridge(eyebrow) raised and his head tilted slightly. The other two mechs in the room both open their mouths to answer but didn't since they had no idea on how to answer, so they closed it. "You both are dissappointing honestly it's just sad really." Said Starscream who held Silentscream in his arms who was recharging.

"Can you tell us more about your sparkling?" Asked Breakdown as he looked in awe at the sight of the innocent sleeping sparkling. "Sure, what'd you like to know about him?" Asked Starscream as he lowered Silentscream onto his lap. "Wait, 'he'? I thought he was a she!" Knockout exclaimed. "Don't shout, you'll wake him up, Seeker sparklings get mad when they get interupted during their recharge." Said Starscream who had an mad expression on his mad. "Well, what are they gonna do, huh? Scream so loud in my audio receptors, they'd burst?" Mock Knockout who crossed his arms. "A+ for correct guessing, they will watch you during yoir recharge, sudden glares and screeching all night long." Said Starscream who had his mad expression wiped. "Oh." Said Knockout as he imagined what'd it be like taking care of a angry Seeker sparkling.

"Ahem, now I'll tell you about my sparkling. His name is Silentscream, as you know he's a male, a Seeker like me, will get angry when disturbed during recharge, he also has problems with walking which is why he crawls, he's weeker and smaller than normal seeker sparklings, which is a bad thing, but also faster and lighter which is kind of a good thing, has already learned to adapt with speaking at a young age, tends to get bossy sometimes, he's quiet when he has to be, he likes the earthling animals here, enjoys flying with me of course and I'm his carrier." Explained Starscream with ease as he looked at Silentscream with awe. "He's also called Sile' for short." Starscrsam said lastly.

Knockout and breakdown on ths other hand had wrote down everything Starscream has said so they could re-memorize anything if they forgot. "Alright thanks for that 'Screamer. Wait, don't Seekers need a trine for affection and attention? What'd happen to Sile' then?" Asked Knockout worriedly. Starscream was surprised at that. "Well, yes, correct they need a trine because if Seekers don't have a trine, they go insane, crazy. Once a Seeker killed 14 guards and injured 47 others because their trinemates were killed. If one trinemate is killed, it is replaceable, but if two trinemates die, then that Seeker has a bigger chance at suicide. But then again you see me with no trinemates yet I'm still not dead." Said Starscream darkly which worried Knockout and Breakdown.

"What about Sile's' Sire?-" Asked Breakdown before getting interupted by Starscream who tried clawing Breakdowns mouth but missed fortunately. "Do. Not. Speak. About. Him." Starscream said darkly as he was angered with numb optics, one thing they noticed the most was that Starscreams optics turned purple, it wasn't red like normal, it was purple like Sile' optics but a darker shade before those optics tured back into blood red optics. "Do not speak about him ever again, understood?" Starscream snarled at Breakdown as  he backed away.

"Why did your optics turn purple, 'Screamer?" Asked Knockout as there were claw marks on the wall behind Breakdown. "What do you mean purple?" Asked Starscream as he raised an optic ridge as if he didn't realize what had happened. "Your optics turned dark purple when you attacked Breakdown." Said Knockout as he pointed at Breakdown who look like he was traumatized. "You're being delusional, I have red optics, not purple." Said Starscream before picking up Sile' who was wide awake and starving. "But me and Breakdown saw your optics turned purple!" Said Knockout as he yelled and denied as he and Breakdown were not delusional.

"Well you are alright?! You both are!" Yelled Starscream as his optics turned dark purple again which made Sile' flinch and start crying. His optics turned back to red and started to try and shush his sparkling by apologizing and had left the room with a optic wide confused Knockout and Breakdown. "What just happened..?" Asked Breakdown who had looked at the security camera that was watching and recording their conversation.

Those who were watching the security cameras were Soundwave, Megatron, Shockwave and Predaking, they all shared one thing at the current moment, confusion and one question in mind. Why did Starscreams optics turn purple? Megatron was the first to snap out of trance and shook his helm. "Soundwave why did Starscreams optics turn purple?" He asked the silent bot who answered. "Answer: there is no clear answer" Soundwave said as he shook his helm. Primus even Soundwave doesn't know why.. Thought Megatron as he was shocked to say to the least.

Back in Starscreams berth room he was feeding Sile' through a spare cable he had as he thought inside his mind. They're starting to notice the purple optics, scrap, I need to calm down, if I don't I'll risk the life of my sparkling.. Curse you royal blood, curse you! Thought Starscream as he grited on his dentas and growled and curled his fist before venting(inhaling) and ex-venting(exhaling) and calmed down before his optics turned purple again. I won't let anyone hurt you Sile' I promise, if you die I'll come with you. I promise you that for sure. Thought Starscream before smilling sadly and pulled Sile' closely to chasis(chest).

Sile' returned the so like hug and purred softly in the arms of his carrier knowing he will be safe with his carrier as long as he doesn't break the promise they made. Stay as family.

                                Mysteries Undiscovered.

---------------------------
Story Word Count: 1000
---------------------------
[A/N: Boom! Chapter 2 finished! Took me more than an hour but okay- also the au in this book is that Starscream is the prince(now king) of Vos but no one knows that, because he the death of the prince of Vos. The reason why he said he'd protect Sile' is that something actually hunts down any member in the royal family of Vos and it won't stop until every member in the royal family is dead.]
---------------------------
Next Chapter: Seekerling-Sitting
---------------------------