(Don't) Drop The Baby

It was once another day on where Starscream had left with workers to find Energon, meaning the War lord and Spy Bot had to take care of Silentscream.

Soundwave and Megatron both had work to do meaning they didn't have time to take care of the little sparkling, doing so Sile' had gotten tired of trying to get their attention and crawled away from the two(once again) and had decided to go and find the Vehicons and Eradicons to go and mess around with them(but mostly to go mess and play with Steve).

Though minutes passed by and Sile' had found himself quite.. Lost.. He looked around the place and saw a worker. He chirped out loud getting the Vehicons attention. Said Vehicon, the worker went over to the little sparkling and picked Sile' up. "Now what're you doing here, little sparkling? Aren't you Commander Starscream's sparkling?" Asked the Vehicon before continueing. "Wait, wasn't Lord Megatron and Commander Soundwave suppose to watch over you? What are you doing all the was out here for?" Asked the Vehicon once again. "Wanna go see Steve!" Sile' said staraight fowardly. "Oh, you wanna go see Steve? I'll take ya there! My Designation is X4v13r(oc kinda), but I'm called Xavier in human terms, call me Xav' for  short!" Said Xav' before placing Sile' on his helm and started his walk to where the resting place of the workers were. Let's hope Steve is there.

[----Time skip brought to you by a happy little Seekerlet----]

Once over at the lounge area both optics of Sile' landed on Steve who was talking to a different Eradicon. He jumped off of Xav's helm and speed-crawled his way to Steve and chirped happily. "Steve!" Sile' called out. "Hm? Oh Sile'! What brings you here huh buddy?" Asked the Eradicon and picked Sile' up. "Mr. Soundwave and Mr. Megatron aren't paying attention to meeee!" Whined the Seeker. Steve knew that every Seeker, no matter the age, normally need attention so that's what he did. Gave Sile' attention.

A while passed, Soundwave and Megatron were finally done with their work. They looked the around to see no baby sparkling in sight and that's when panic kicked in. If they were not to find Sile' Starscream would have their helms on a stick by later then, which sounded terrifyng. Dying by a whole a carrier, a Seeker carrier to be in fact! That would bring up laughs even in the AllSpark. Megatron would not like that, at all.

The two made it their mission to find the little sparkling before Starscream came back and had splitted up. Megatron searched half the ship while Soundwave searched the other half. Both of them ran into each other and they certainly did not find the little Seekerlet.

Now they were panicking. They then ran over to the Medbay to go and ask Knockout and Breakdown, but the thing is.. They weren't there. The two carefully thought on where thay haven't search before Soundwave remembered about the workers lounge.

The two progressed their way to the lounge area and had entered place before seeing Knockout, Breakdown and the workers playing with the little sparkling they were assigned of.

The mechs whom were playing with the Seekerlet looked at the Warlord and TIC. "Commander Soundwave, Lord Megatron what brings you two here?" Asked Steve as the
Eradicon as he picked up Sile'. "Hi Soundy! Hi Megsy!" Said the sparkling as he waved at the two higher-ups.

"Give me that sparkling." Megatron said before Steve handed the Warlord the little sparkling. Sile' on the other hand wanted to be in Steve's servos, so he started to thrash around in Megatron's servos wanting to be setted down.

Megatron on the other hand did not let Sile' down he tried to keep Sile' in his servos before Sile' decided to kick Megatron's face plate and right in the optics hard making Megatron drop Sile'.

A loud and very harsh 'thud' could be heard as Sile had a dent on his helm. The other mechs started to panic and had taken Sile to the Medbay to get checked up on and fix the dent.

Whils everyone was panicking Sile' was unfazed and when he did realize what happened he giggled and laughed. I did it again! Thought Silentscream.

Time passed by and Starscream had finally returned and wanted to go and recharge immediately but to get interrupted by Soundwave comm-ing him to go to the Medbay, the tired carrier ex-vented and had proceeded his way to the Medbay.

Once inside the place the first thing he saw was his little sparkling jump on him and what he noticed first was that there was a slight dent on Sile's' helm. He ex-vented trying to hold in his concern and anger on why his sparkling had a dent. He looked at the two responsible mechs and shot out a death glare.

Megatron and Soundwave were both prepared for a lash-out by an angered Starscream but no, they didn't get one. "So you dropped him?" Asked Starscream which made the two look more guilty and ashamed. But what Starscream had did was absolutely surprising and confused. Starscream lifted his arms up with Sile' in his servos and dropped him.

Sile' was completely unfazed before attempted to crawl his way up his carriers legs. Starscream picked Sile' up again before Megatron spoke up. "Why in the Pits would you do that Starscream?!" Megatron yelled angrily. "You see, Master. Seeker sparklings are tougher than other sparklings meaning they wouldn't get harmed even if you drop them from YOUR height level." Said Starscream as he added a little bit of a lust tone into the 'Master' part. "They move so much that they're bound to be dropped." Starscream finiched off.

"Arguation[is that even a word??]: That does not give us the reason that they're meant to be dropped." Soundwave argued back. Starscream half-heartedly scoffed before looking at Soundwave dead in the optics which made the silent bot tense up for the first time. "Yet, you know nothing about Seeker culture now do you Soundwave?" Starscream sneered out.

"That is still not an excuse that you should drop him Starscream!" Said Megatron and Knockout at the same time. "Like how you did today?" Starscream countered back as he pulled Sile' close to his chasis. Megatron felt guilty slightly.

"If you know nothing about the Seekers culture then don't come whining off to me about it, darlings." Starscream said with a hint of lust in his voice making the mechs blush a blue gradiant on their face plates before leaving the Medbay with carrying a sleeping Seekerlet.

"Tch, idiotic buffoons thinking they could argue with the way on how Seekers do their parenting, they clearly know nothing about at all. Though, their reactions were quite.. admirable and.. quite cute I must say, operation; seduce, commence." Said Starscream as he chuckled to himself and smirked quite evilly. I should try and seduce some of the workers too. This will be fun. Thought Starscream as he imaged the amount of hue they could have. Perfect.

                (Don't) Drop the Baby

---------------------
Story Word Count: 1200 Words
---------------------
[A/N: Will Starscreams plan work? Find out next timemon the fourth chapter! Thanks for 600+ reads on my t or d book and thanks for 160+ reads on this book! I'll try doing 2 or 3 chapters on my t or d so stay tuned! Sorry for the late update! Byeee!]
---------------------
Next Chapter: Take Flight
---------------------