Is Someone There?

The two Seekers, Starscream and Silentscream have been having a quite good life, Megatron and his beatings have reduced greatly ever since he was told to take care of the little Seekerlet.

Though it felt like something or someone has been watching them, hiding in the shadows keeping their prescence low and unalarmed.

Everytime Starscream was working or spending time with Silentscream it was like somethings were watching him and his sparkling, his worry only increased greatly when there was a note that just had the word 'Hi' on it with Energon used, no one on the ship said it was their doing.

Overtime, Starscream started to cover up the vents, the cameras, and any possible opening to his berthroom. He kept feeling the sudden urge that someone was still watching them while they tried to recharge even if no ond was actually there when he opened the lights.

Even in recharge he could still feel a pair of optics staring at him.

One day during a exploration in a mine he could feel optics watching every movement he took and when he tried looking what it was, there was nothing there, but a single thing; a mechless shadow, the shadow seemed tiny small, you would miss it if you weren't paying attention.

He walked around the cave trying to ignore the shadow or optics watching him before his worry increased due to hearing something move.

It was worrisome, if it was a being or the thing that hunted the Royal Family down, then he couldn't afford to die, he has a sparkling to take care of, a sparkling that could be the reason for the next generation.

Once he did complete the expedition he left the cave immediately at the feeling of discomfort.

Once he was back on the ship he went for his sparkling immediately. Sile' was picked up by his Carrier and looked confused, he then felt a wave of discomfort from his Carrier. "Mama? Why are you worried?" Asked the Seekerlet as he didn't know the dangers he and his Carier might be.

"It's nothing sweetie.." Said Starscream and smiled softly. "Mama, don't lie! You normally smile like that when you're in discomfort!" Said the little Seekerlet which caught Starscream surprised, he didn't know that Sile' knows about him that much.

"Why are you in discomfort Starscream?" Asked Megatron as he crossed his arms and raised an optic ridge. "It's nothing my liege.." Starscream said. "Mama's lying!" Sile' said out. "Tell us Starscream." Megatron said. Starscream sighed. "I just feel like something or someone is stalking me.." Murmured out Starscream. "What do you mean?" Megatron asked.

"I keep feeling someone keeps watching me and Sile' during recharge." Starscream explained. "Then it's official, you will be recharging with someone who you feel safe with." Said Megatron, "But.. Who do I choose?" Asked Starscream. "We need you to recharge with someone who can protect you." Said Knockout as the medic came in the room.

"It could be anyone really." Said Knockout. Starscream thoughted before snapping his digits. "I got it!" Starscream said which made the others perked their helms towards Starscream. They were all hoping it was them. "I'm going with.. The workers!" That surprised everyone. "Why the workers?" Asked Knockout. "Well, you see if I were to get attacked they can attack the attacker while 1 or more go get back up!" Starscream said.

The others were stunned. They never thought Starscream could sound smart. They sighed in dissappointment, they were they would get chosen and could possibly bond with Starscream and  maybe more.

"Or maybe the Predacons, they are really strong and itimidating, though not sure how Sile' would cope with them..[Just imagine that the Predacons live in Shockwaves lab alr-]" Said Predacons, they perked their helms and wagged their tails a bit. Once Starscream said it could be a bad idea they lowered their helms a bit frowing.

Starscream noticed the Predacons frown in sadness and stammered. "B-but! If I stay with the Predacons Sile' can learn how to fight!" Starscream said before the Predacons wagged their tails again.

Starscream thoughted again before deciding. "Alright, I actually will go with the Predacons. They're incredibly hard to take down and there's three of them, it'll be a hard challenge for my stalker." Said Starscream as he pointed at the Predacons.

Said Predacons were wagging their tails in pure happiness which made Starscream chuckle at how dumb and adorable it looked, they were like excited little sparklings.

----Time skip given to you by three Predacons protecting the Seekers----

Once in the lab Shockwave and the Predacons showed the two Seekers where the Predacon nest was. When he saw the nest it was huge. It looked like it could fit over 10 or more Seekers. And damn, it looked comfortable. He felt like jumping on it the moment he set optics on it.

"You both go on first, me and the Predacons will have to go get some Energon." Said the one-eyed 'Con. He nodded and made his way to the nest. Just as the door behind the two Seekers closed Starscream dived onto the nest and practically melted into the nest, he hadn't got this comfortable since forever.

Sile' also practically melted into the comfortable nest like his Carrier.

As the two Seekers were making themselves comfortable, they hadn't noticed the two pair of optics staring at them through a window.

The three Predacons came back and saw the two Seekers deep in recharge, Sile' was curled up to his Carriers chassis while Starscream curled up as well and held Sile' close in a protective manner. The Air Commander looked so peacefull during recharge and so, vulnerable. No wonder there's someone stalking him.

The three Predacons made their way to the sleeping Seekers and plopped themselves next to the Seekers making a circle with the two Seekers in the middle. Predaking covered the two Seekers with one of his wings and smiled before recharging.

Is Someone There?

-------------
Story Word Count: 1000 Words
-------------
[A/N: Wow, I feel highly motivated today starngely. Made two small ficlets irl and then this one. Wow. Just wow. Anyways- THIS BOOK IS ALMOST 1.0K VIEWS WOAAHHHH- I'm Acting like a spaekling rn omg-]
-------------
Next Chapter: Where'd He Go?!
-------------