Seekerling-sitting

The day had started out fine early other than the fact that Sile' had woken up his carrier in the middle of the night. Which annoyed Starscream at first but then calmed down due to the fact he didn't want to scare the little seekerlet.

Once Starscream was out of his berthroom he walked through the halls and had went over to the Mines on where the Vehicons and Eradicons were working while Silentscream was recharging quietly ih his carriers arms.

Several workers in the Mines had made glances over to the two Seekers with feeling confusion on why there were now two Seekers instead of one. Starscream hardly paid attention to any of the workers who made glances over to him and his sparkling, he knew damn well if he were to glance(or more as glare) at them back they would tremble slightly and turn away.

As Starscream kept walking through the halls he was then called to go on a mission to find more Mines with Energon in them so they could stock up on the rescorces. He sighed before transforming into his jet form (with his sparkling inside the drivers seat) and flew through the Mines and halls of the Nemesis before arriving into the Portal room where other workers were there grouped up for the mission.

"Now that all of you are here, your mission is to locate more Energon Mines and report back here, if Autobots attack, don't hesitate to counter attack." Said Megatron sternly, the workers who were assign to the mission either nodded or said 'Yes, Lord Megatron.' But Starscream didn't have the spark to even answer.

Before going into the portal he went over to both Megatron and Soundwave. "I'm giving you both the resposibility for my sparkling's safety, if there is a single dent on his armour I will have your helms on a stick so I coud put it into the Throne room just so that others will understand how weak you really could be." Threatened Starscream darkly before giving Silentscream a little kiss on the forehead and gave them his sparkling.

He soon them left into the portal leaving two kind of worried mechs with a small seekerling who could end their lives, they mentally sweated at that rate.

After a few minutes Silentscream started to stir awake slowly from deep recharge and looked at the two mechs he was with, a mech with a visor and a mech that looked like he was wearing a bucket. The sparkling giggled at that thought making the two mechs look at him with a puzzled look.

"Designation: What?" Said the one with the visor. "Sile..- Silent.. Scream!" Answered the seekerlet with an energetic tone. "Name?" Asked Sile' to the two bots who looked gave Sile' a less puzzled look. "Designation: Soundwave" Said Soundwave before pointing to Megatron. "Designation: Megatron" said the silent bot again as the ex-gladiator still looked at Sile' in deep thought. His frame is so... small.. It's kind of worrying, is that normal for a Seeker? Thought Megatron.

Silentscream then got up and jumped to attempt to transform into his jet mode but failed to do so. He whined at not able to transform while the mechs had their worry increased. Why couldn't Silentscream transform? Is something wrong with his t-cog? Thought the mechs. Soundwave picked up Sile' and looked at the small Seekerling. He does look like Starscream. Though only his optics are purple, why? The silent bot thought.

He then looked over to the Portal room doors hiss open to see a certain Knockout and Breakdown "Knocky!!" Sile' said happily before thrashing around in Soundwave's grip and had threw himself onto the floor on where a loud 'Thud!' could be heard. That was a bit too concerning, everymech in the room panicked as Sile' was on the ground unfazed on what just happened.

If you were a worker who passed by the Portal room you would witness 4 mechs crouching down with blabbering out words of worry and a Seekerling with a dent on his arm while being unfazed.  After a few seconds Sile' understood on what was going on and had squeeled happily at all the attention he was getting. Who knew being a little Seekerlet troublemaker was so fun?