Chapter 10

Days passed after the events of Starscream being kidnapped he had continued thinking about the offer Clawswipe had gave him to no end.

As the others were happy that he had came back except Starscream - he was scared.

He feared that the Lurkercons would come scuttling back from their somewhat defeat and ruin everything. He feared it greatly. Evem more than he feared Megatron and Unicron combined.

He onlined his optics and looked around in his dimmly lighted berthroom before standing up and made his way towards the light switch before going to his desk.

Said desk, it was an absolute mess. Datapads were stacked ontop of one another. There were also empty energon cubes accompanied with a barely touched one. He still had to discover more secrets and reasons why the Lurkercons wanted him dead.

He sighed silently before sitting down onto the chair that was a few feet away from the desk. "Those Lurkers' could come back anytime they pleased but yet they're not here. Why?" He said to himself as he looked up at the ceiling.

It was a great feeling at not being stalked anymore but ot felt odd. Why would they suddenly stop doing it? Was it on Clawswipe's command? Or was it their own free will?

The leader of the Lurkers would surely be waiting for his answer wouldn't he? If he was, shouldn't one of his henchmen watch him so that by the time he answers they would go and report back.. Right?

He wasn't sure how long he had been spaced out when his sparkling, Silentscream jumped into his lap which startled him.

"Sile'! Don't jump into my lap like that so suddenly!"

"But Mama didn't hear Sile' when Sile' called out for Mama."

"Did.. I not?"

"Yeah!"

He couldn't believe that he spaced out so well he couldn't hear his own sparkling call out for him at the entrance of his berthroom.

"Well, now Mama can hear you, what do you need sweetie?" He asked out to the sparkling. "Hungry." Sile' said as he looked up to his carrier. "Here." Starscream said as his spark chamber's cover opened up.

Just as he was about to stick his servo in to find the feeding cable two smaller servos went in first searching for the feeding cable.

Right after Sile' had found the cable the sparkling put it in his derma(mouth) sucking on it softly[Istg if anyone makes this weird I'll slap you].

As Silentscream was getting fed Starscream took a datapad he was not finished reading and continued from where he left on.

Time passed and slowly Starscream was deep in recharge with his sparkling also in recharge while sucking on the cable still lightly.

The sound of the berthroom door hissed open to reveal a red sports car with a blue and silver mech. "Commander? You're already in recharge?" Knockout said in his usual mocking tone at saying 'Commander'

The two looked at the sight before them, a recharging carrier Seeker with their small sparkling deep in recharge. "Should we put them on the berth?" Breakdown asked as he looked over to his partner.

"It'd definitely be more comfortable than sleeping on the chair. So yes, yes we should." Knockout answered. With that the two carried the two Seekers onto the berth careful with trying not to wake them up.

After they were finished the two Grounder's looked at the recharging Air Commander in silence before Knockout broke it. "Say Breakdown, do you have a thing for 'Screamer here?" He asked as he faced the bulkier mech.

"Uh- Uhm-" Breakdown was not sure how to respond to ithe sudden question from Knockout, of course he had a liking to Starscream he always had, but he didn't want to risk breaking his relationship with Knockout already.

"Don't worry, if you say 'yes' I won't be mad, I have a thing for him too, in fact I'm pretty sure everyone does." Knockout said smugly as he looked at the taller mech who was jittering with his digits nervously.

"Oh thank Primus I'm not the only one." Breakdown said as he sighed in relief. But wow, everyone? Even the Autobots maybe? Nah, why would they?

They wouldn't like a Decepticon would they? Dunno.

"So now answer my question. Yes or no?" Knockout asked again waiting a bit impatiently as he rose an optic ridge.

"Yeahhh.." Breakdown said as he scratched the back of his helm sheepishly. "Nice to know we have the same preferences." Knockout says proudly before walking out of the berthroom with Breakdown following behind him.

-------------

"Optimus are you sure that placing the camera onto Starscream was a good idea?" Ratchet asked as he faced the young Prime.

"I am sure of it old friend. We now know the condition of the sparkling Starscream has with him. Luckily, the sparkling is doing well." Said the Prime as he watched the monitor that had shown a dim-lighted room.

"Let's just hope the sparkling will be in safe servos with Starscream." The Autobot Medic said as he looked back at the monitor. "Especially after what happened in the events of these.. 'Lurkercons'" Ratchet had said as he recalled the name of the newly created faction that had suddenly appeared.

The silence bewteen the two was quite awkward until Bumblebee, a young scout, broke it with awkward beeps on wnere that had the two elder Grounders yell out. "WHAT?!" The two said in sync as Bumblebee covered his receptors.

------------------
Story Word Count: 917 Words
------------------
[A/N: This has got to be thw shortest Chapter yet, my motivation ran out.]
------------------